Change Username

Mike
Hover or click on your username up top and then select account details.

The change username link is on the left side of the screen that loads:

change-username.JPG

Rules:
You can only change your username once every 30 days
You can only change it up to 2 times

Edit: You can actually just hover over your username and the change username link is in the pop-up box. You have to do this from the website. This function is not available in the app.

Anders247
Well, this is interesting.... you've got me tempted.....lol

Lucy

Change user names.jpg

James17
Anders247 said:
Well, this is interesting.... you've got me tempted.....lol
I can see your temptation, @anders this @anders that.

Dr NA MS
I still can't figure out such an option guys

Megviolet
The change username doesn't come up for me, maybe because I just joined today?

Anders247
Are you on a computer or on mobile? That may have something to do with it, not sure though.

Megviolet
Anders247 said:
Are you on a computer or on mobile? That may have something to do with it, not sure though.
I've tried on both, my screen on the computer is otherwise as shown above but missing the change username option. When I signed up I think my phone autofilled my name or I just spaced on seeing it was username lol but ya, don't usually plan to use my full name on forums but no biggy lol

Anders247
That's really weird. Maybe there's a certain amount of posts needed to change your username. Mike can help more.

Megviolet
Anders247 said:
That's really weird. Maybe there's a certain amount of posts needed to change your username. Mike can help more.
It is there now!

Anders247
OK, good!

MaticMesaric
same issue for me apparently I'm waiting so I can change it

Lucy
ImMattLmao said:
same issue for me apparently I'm waiting so I can change it
Try it now.

MaticMesaric
Lucy
Awesome! I wonder if it's just a matter of logging out then logging back in that triggers the option to change user names.

jake37
How do you find a user old name? With folks changing their names recently on a whim it is hard to track who they were....

Pythia
jake37 said:
How do you find a user old name? With folks changing their names recently on a whim it is hard to track who they were....
Just go to their profile and there should e an option that says username change history.

Latest threads

Top Bottom