change of plans

newbie101

Well Known
Reaction score
please, please don't get any painted glassfish! theyare unnaturally dyed. naturally they are very pretty, clear fish, just glassfish. if you have a minute, please read this article! fish dyeing is a very cruel process and most dyedfish die during the process or soon after.

if you buy the dyed fish, it will only encourage the dyers more and they will dye more poor fish. :'(

OP
N

NanoAddict

Reaction score
I just thought it world be cool not cruel

newbie101

Well Known
Reaction score
I was shocked when I read it too. my lfs has them and I thought they looked cool until I read isabellas post and then I was pretty mad at them! (the store not the fish ;D )

OP
N

NanoAddict

Reaction score
thank you very much ill get regular glass fish now my soon to be hatchet fish will be happy 2 ;D

OP
N

NanoAddict

Reaction score
cool yeah at school we have blue gill that I'm taking care of over christmas ill use them to cycle the tank

dahly

Reaction score
A friend of mind has a pond in his back yard partially stocked with Blue Gills. The pond is frozen now, but in the summer the kids fish and release all that they catch. These Blue Gills are 5-6", how big is the one at school?

OP
N

NanoAddict

Reaction score
well there is 4 each about an 1 1/2 inches long we are selling them at the end of the year

New Threads