Centre Piece For Fish Tank

Nicola1980

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hi all I have just finished transferring my fish into a bigger tank. I am just after some ideas for a nice centre piece please. Thankyou

IMG_1156.jpg

Nicola1980

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Great thanks. I’ll have to research what all of those are and what they look like

aussieJJDude

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nicola1980 said:
Great thanks. I’ll have to research what all of those are and what they look like
The tiger lotus will add a splash of red - will add interest and the big leaves will fill out the tank more! A great centerpiece along with the driftwood suggestion from above.

Nicola1980

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Image1524834795.161214.jpg

Thanks. I do have these but I’m not very good with plants names. I’ve just put them in the back of the tank for now until I do the centre. They are only a few weeks old and one of those is a lovely red it just doesn’t show well in the blue light

DaleM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What are your tank dimensions? How many litres/gallons? What fish do you currently have? What is the water temp? We need all that info before we can suggest anything

Nicola1980

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It’s a 190 litre bow front. 70x70x100. Water temp is 26. We have a bristlenose plec, 2 small angels, 2x dubawi, 4 x guppies (one is currently spitting out fry) 3 x danios and a red fin shark

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Haha o was going to say get an angel fish as a cent
Nicola1980 said:
View attachment 433124
Thanks. I do have these but I’m not very good with plants names. I’ve just put them in the back of the tank for now until I do the centre. They are only a few weeks old and one of those is a lovely red it just doesn’t show well in the blue light
I was going to say get and angel fish, but looks like you are way ahead of me. Plants and wood would be my second pick

BKabina

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes , more plants would be good as well. I think a good bunch or two of Val’s would look great.

Nicola1980

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
IMG_1163.jpg

I’ve done this. Could probably do with grass like plants along the front but done for now

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom