Central Massachusetts Meetup?

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
Anyone in central/western Massachusetts interested in a get-together? I can think of a few possible destinations, but want to get other people’s suggestions. Also have excess plants and a few mystery snails left right now if anyone wants to do a bit of trading, and more Malaysian trumpet snails than I need if anyone wants some freebies! Can also do starter colonies of scuds for a few people. Let me know - I’d love to meet some of the Massachusetts Fishlore community!

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Interested . I would like to see some of the stores in your area ..
I will follow along and see if you get a meeting set up .
My schedule is crazy but I do crazy things for fish and fish people . Maybe even fishcats?

OP
F

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
Oh, if you could make it, that would be awesome! I’m thinking of maybe meeting up at Uncle Ned’s, but there’s also an interesting place I can’t remember the name of that’s in a mall in or near Springfield. I’ve been reading the NJ summer meetup thread and I got a bit envious.

OP
F

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
School of Fish, that’s the place in Springfield I was thinking of. There’s also Lucky’s in Worcester, which has a stingray for a mascot and a blue-eyed panaque I like to visit.

New Threads