'Catfish' tanks ;) or, how do your cats feel about your hobby?

RelaxingBettas

I came in the room to this
Mine prefers birdwatching to fish (the minnow treats I ordered are eaten by my dog instead, lol
), and acts like my aquariums don't exist for the most part (although the bubbles in the temporary guppy bin are a little bit fascinating), but give her an empty one to help aquascape, and she's a happy cat How do yours feel about it all?

DoubleDutch

Not my cat, but my neighbour's cat Moos.
Waiting for the moment we hear "plunge" or "splash"

jmaldo

Here's mine checking out the Bolivians, she does try to get to the plecos when they are on the glass. Oh, and of course uses the 55g as her water bowl.
Crazy Cat, LOL

Mightaswell

Do rabbits count?
Here's jack.

RelaxingBettas

Mightaswell said:
Do rabbits count?
Here's jack.
Absolutely, I had a white Polish named Frank that was into EVERYTHING

Mightaswell

Jack's into everything to. He gets all mad at us for changing things and runs around a while mad stomping his foot. He seems to like that tank tho. Never stomps at it and like checking it out.

Kribensis27

Our youngest cat, Pepper (we call her Pepstick, don't ask why), loves to stand on top of my tanks. Her favorite thing to do, though, is knock a ton of food into the tank in the middle of the night. I love my little cat-caused ammonia spikes :rolleyes:.

Lswims11

My cat sits on the ground and looks up at my tank, then literally jumps beyond the stand and slaps the fish tank when one come close. She’s so fat idk how she does it. My other cat used to pull the lids off of my small aquariums and smack the fish and drink the water. I had to make barriers and put tape everywhere.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom