Hello, I am new and found this forum while trying to find and answer to my problem. So I figured since I can't find one I would join and see if someone can help me. My daughter and I started her tank about 9 weeks ago, it was just finishing cycling when my kitten (he has been around sine day one but this is the first time for this) decided he wanted to pee in the aquarium. I quickly added some ammonia neutralizer (sp?) to help with the fast rise in ammonia. All seemed ok and the 5 fish survived. well apparently last night he did it again, and not knowing it happened 3/5 fish died throughout the day today. I moved the 2 remaining fish to a temporary home and did a 75% water change and cleaned décor. Once I let the water get to temp I tested it and ammonia was lower at 8ppm (still high but that's about what our small aquarium runs) I tried to reintroduce the fish to the aquarium and both immediately started floating like they were dying (they were doing this before being moved to the temp tank) So I moved them back to the temp and the perked back up in a minute or two. I retested and all tests came back normal for the aquarium. I check temp and it was 79, right where it always is. The fish are also the fish that went through the cycle and are hearty. one is a zebra dyno and one is a algae eater. both were perfectly fine throughout the entire cycling of the tank, but now it seems toxic without testing toxic. Any ideas what I can do short of restarting the tank?