Cat / Fish Funny

1. odelayheehoo Initiate Member

This was several years ago..

I came home from work and there was my year-old tortie on top of the living room curtains. As soon as she saw me, she jumped over to a wicker bookcase, but when I stood next to it, she panicked and took a flying leap -- right into my 30-long aquarium. After a bit of floundering around, she got a pawhold and bolted down the hallway to hide under the bed.

This did NOT escape the notice of my alpha female, who chased her under the bed and started beating her up.

I felt so bad but I couldn't stop laughing. To this day I still see her soaked body slithering down that hallway, with a black blur hot on her heels.

Seriously though, in all my nearly 50 years I think I've only had 2 of them that were catless. A miserable existence I do not want to ever repeat.

2. endlercollector Fishlore VIP Member

A few years ago, my daughter and I decided to use the hot tub, which was generally kept closed with a padded cover that one of the Pomeranians found very comfy. So we were sitting there, feeling cozy, when this silly Pom came flying and made a belly flop into the 104 degree water. I scooped her out, and she promptly went flying around the yard till she was a muddy mess. Not fun shampooing her at 11 pm on a summer night. She never made that mistake again ;)