Car Guys/girls?

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,206
Reaction score
3,546
Points
448
Experience
5 years
So true, I don't care about it being styled after the mustang so much, but calling it a mustang really drives me up a wall. Imagine if the Lamborghini Urus was electric, and called the Aventador-E instead, that would've blown up so much.
I do mess with people on them a little bit....Another good one is, "The Evo X is better than the Evo VIII", or "BMW Supra"
 

FitSoldier

Valued Member
Messages
286
Reaction score
235
Points
138
Experience
5 years
Saw these cars months ago. Thought I'd share. I love the custom license plate on the Hellcat Challenger.
Also the M4 had modded exhausts on: Remus.

IMG_7286.JPG
IMG_7512.JPG
 

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Messages
1,214
Reaction score
1,802
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
nikm128 said:
So true, I don't care about it being styled after the mustang so much, but calling it a mustang really drives me up a wall. Imagine if the Lamborghini Urus was electric, and called the Aventador-E instead, that would've blown up so much.
I do mess with people on them a little bit....Another good one is, "The Evo X is better than the Evo VIII", or "BMW Supra"
They should have stayed with their own tradition and called it the Maverick instead. At least that would have made sense. The Maverick was supposed to be the "family mustang". googawd the price tag. $44k...I'll take a Tesla, thanks.
 

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
1,939
Points
208
Magicpenny75 said:
They should have stayed with their own tradition and called it the Maverick instead. At least that would have made sense. The Maverick was supposed to be the "family mustang". googawd the price tag. $44k...I'll take a Tesla, thanks.
You know what's funny? The Nissan Leaf is the same price as a Tesla Model 3.

o_O

Now which one would you take? Hmmm, lemme think. This is a real toughie. It's not every day an electric econobox is the same price as an electric luxury performance sedan.
 

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,064
Reaction score
4,452
Points
458
Experience
More than 10 years
Mach E the greatest me too car!! Hey I’ve got a mustang....me too! Hey I’ve got an suv... me too! :).
 

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
1,939
Points
208
nikm128 said:
So true, I don't care about it being styled after the mustang so much, but calling it a mustang really drives me up a wall. Imagine if the Lamborghini Urus was electric, and called the Aventador-E instead, that would've blown up so much.
I do mess with people on them a little bit....Another good one is, "The Evo X is better than the Evo VIII", or "BMW Supra"
Or saying that Dodge should come out with a SRT SUV with 500 hp called the Durang-oh wait...;)
Gross. I'm going to have nightmares about Aventador SUVs, the Mach-E, and Challenger SUVs.
 

FitSoldier

Valued Member
Messages
286
Reaction score
235
Points
138
Experience
5 years
nikm128 said:
How to make a car forum implode: "The Mach E is a real Mustang"
You know I was actually having a conversation with some friends and I might actually switch my allegiance to Dodge because Ford makes "Mustangs" like this. This kind of ticks me off to be quite honest.
 

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,206
Reaction score
3,546
Points
448
Experience
5 years
I'm positive you're not the only one doing something like that. The amount of people up in arms about it is quite high as you might expect
 

FitSoldier

Valued Member
Messages
286
Reaction score
235
Points
138
Experience
5 years
nikm128 said:
I'm positive you're not the only one doing something like that. The amount of people up in arms about it is quite high as you might expect
GOOD! F Ford for doing this!
 

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,206
Reaction score
3,546
Points
448
Experience
5 years
Yeah, I personally am hoping they get so much backlash over it that the name is changed. If I remember correctly it's not out for sale until next year?
 

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Messages
1,214
Reaction score
1,802
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
nikm128 said:
Yeah, I personally am hoping they get so much backlash over it that the name is changed. If I remember correctly it's not out for sale until next year?
True, but I checked the website just to get a better look at it after this conversation started, and ALL of the "First Edition" models have already been reserved. So apparently there are some people willing to overlook the poor name choice based on the promise of 0-60 times around 3 seconds.
 

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
1,939
Points
208
Magicpenny75 said:
True, but I checked the website just to get a better look at it after this conversation started, and ALL of the "First Edition" models have already been reserved. So apparently there are some people willing to overlook the poor name choice based on the promise of 0-60 times around 3 seconds.
Those are all of the Ford employees buying them because they know the general public won't :p.
Honestly though, Dodge/Ram is way better than Ford right now. Ram demolishes Ford in any truck contest, and the Charger is a million times better than the Focus/Fusion ever was.
I have to admit however, we may be gaining an ugly, stupid, grab-at-money vehicle in the Mach-E and CUV Mustang, but we are at least getting the GT500. 700 horses baby :D!
 

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,206
Reaction score
3,546
Points
448
Experience
5 years
You know what's faster than a Mach E? A demon :D:hilarious:
 

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Messages
1,214
Reaction score
1,802
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
nikm128 said:
You know what's faster than a Mach E? A demon :D:hilarious:
it's faster than TWO Mach-e's according to the price tag lol
 

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
1,939
Points
208
nikm128 said:
You know what's faster than a Mach E? A demon :D:hilarious:
Yeah. As MagicPenny said, the Demon is also a lot more expensive.
It's faster than a lot of cars lol.
 

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,206
Reaction score
3,546
Points
448
Experience
5 years
Shave off 15k and go for the hellcat redeye? 3.6 0-60 and the mach is "3-6 second 0-60"
 

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
1,939
Points
208
nikm128 said:
Shave off 15k and go for the hellcat redeye?
Why? If you can get the Demon get the Demon.


If you guys appreciate vehicles and heritage, please sign this petition to rename the Mach-E. It's hit about 15,000 signatures.
Sign the Petition
 

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Messages
7,206
Reaction score
3,546
Points
448
Experience
5 years
Canaculus said:
If you guys appreciate vehicles and heritage, please sign this petition to rename the Mach-E. It's hit about 15,000 signatures.
Sign the Petition
Lol, I searched "mustang mach e" on that site. Change the name: 14.5k signed, change the name: 1.5k signed, change the name: 1.6k signed. The one "keep the name" 5 signed
I signed the one Canaculus linked, like most everyone else I have no problems with the car, just the name. It would be cool if some you guys signed it too.
 

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
1,939
Points
208
nikm128 said:
The one "keep the name" 5 signed
xD that's hilarious.
 

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
1,939
Points
208
Some exotics I've seen recently. There are some other pictures I will dig up from my archives.
1576100507524.png

1576104303591.png
 

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom