Car Guys/girls?

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
That's what I'm getting at, the lotus is lighter than the koenigsegg and it has more power. If you assume the gearing is perfect it's just simple physics, more power+less weight=more speed for the most part.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm getting at, the lotus is lighter than the koenigsegg and it has more power. If you assume the gearing is perfect it's just simple physics, more power+less weight=more speed for the most part.
True, true. I hope it's not one of those cars that's hyped up for months then turns out to be either A. trash or B. an awful vehicle (DeLorean, Edsel, RO 80, Pantera).
What are your thoughts on the Centodieci?

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I love it, it's a modern version of the the EB-110 which is one of my favorites by far.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I love it, it's a modern version of the the EB-110 which is one of my favorites by far.
I think it's cool, it's definitely a fitting tribute to the EB-110, but I think the EB looks better by FAR. The EB is probably my favorite Bugatti, with the Chiron as a close second (the La Voiture Noire doesn't count since there's only 1).
Fun facts if you didn't know: Centodieci means 110 as the EB-110 came out on Bugatti's 110th birthday.
And the EB-110's name is a combo of a few things: The EB stands for Ettore Bugatti, and the 110 is, of course, for the 110 years of Bugatti's existence.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well, I'm done. You guys just talked about three cars I never even heard of, and two I've only heard of because I play Forza 6.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
XD. Which ones? Don't be scared of cars you don't know. Heck, I used to think Chrysler 200's were Bentley's xD.
like...every car in your last three posts.... except the Bugatti.
Haha! My husband and I call them Wannabentley. Especially when people put that chrome garbage from Autozone all over them lol.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Haha! My husband and I call them Wannabentley. Especially when people put that chrome garbage from Autozone all over them lol.
Yeah lol.
Saw a blacked out McLaren MP4-12C yesterday. Looked like Batman would drive it .

Cold&warm

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I guess there are as many tastes as there are people.
I do not like the Bugatti (still the fastest production car?) either, but I would not disdain a ride in a Bently sports car.
In 1998 or so the first generation sports Bently was called a "bargain" (by the journalist that described it in a specialized magazine or a newspaper, don't remember exactly).
If I am not mistaken, I saw a couple of Bentley sports cars last week.

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ok what’s up with the Jeep owners??
027054BA-1402-4666-AF91-692A7850ABDE.jpeg
Are they burning rubber hoses in the engine bay??

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I hear ya but that’s the second Jeep I’ve posted with that type of plate. Like there race cars .

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Could be a trackhawk? I wouldn't turn down a grand Cherokee with a hemi
I had a Durango with a hemi and that thing was fast...

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes but only if they removed the tags. Just a plain old Jeep. That for some mechanical reason is burning rubber

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
@86 ssinit my friend is taking the advice I think you gave. If the jeep can't be fixed or he can't afford it he's putting a roll cage in and just totally launching it off the jump again.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom