Car Guys/girls?

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Alright, I'll tell him to just go and get a trailcat after this one breaks completely lol

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll tell him to just go and get a trailcat after this one breaks completely lol
A trailcat?
And if adding 4 turbos to your Jeep made it as fast and cool as a Trackhawk, I think we'd be seeing a looot more Jeeps with 4 turbos.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'd rather go anywhere than go fast. Fast is for cars. Jeeps are for driving up the sides of mountains.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
At least it was fun, stupid decisions and bad decisions aren't exactly the same thing. A smart one can end up being stupid too.
Also, I just saw two GTR's in the same parking lot with a stingray so that was nice.
What year?
Oh yeah. The original Bullitt Mustang is for sale. As in THE Mustang from the 1968 movie Bullitt. They found it in a junkyard and restored it (through a very long and convoluted process). As of right now it's supposedly up for auction. I bet it's gonna sell for quite a few pretty pennies, as the car is already valued at 2-5 million.
Here's the article:
Steve McQueen’s “Lost” Bullitt Mustang Is Unveiled
Now this article says the car isn't for sale. But then another, more recent article says it is. I'm not sure who to believe.

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
What year?
Oh yeah. The original Bullitt Mustang is for sale. As in THE Mustang from the 1968 movie Bullitt. They found it in a junkyard and restored it (through a very long and convoluted process). As of right now it's supposedly up for auction. I bet it's gonna sell for quite a few pretty pennies, as the car is already valued at 2-5 million.
Here's the article:
Steve McQueen’s “Lost” Bullitt Mustang Is Unveiled
Now this article says the car isn't for sale. But then another, more recent article says it is. I'm not sure who to believe.
GTR's were I think '13 and '17, it was just a new stingray too

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh @Canaculus I have some news for you that you'll love. Lotus Evija, 2,000 horsepower, all electric. Lotus now makes the most powerful production car in the world.
lotus evija - Google Search
I hate to break it to you @nikm128, but my one friend already told me about that xD. Yes I do love the news, it's amazing, looks beautiful, but It doesn't look like a Lotus at all. I'd expect something like that to come from Pininfarina.

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Lol, yeah it is a pretty different look from usual, but I just think it's crazy the most powerful car is a lotus of all things. In theory (if the gearing is right) it could also be the fastest seeing that its lighter and more powerful than the agera rs

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Lol, yeah it is a pretty different look from usual, but I just think it's crazy the most powerful car is a lotus of all things. In theory (if the gearing is right) it could also be the fastest seeing that its lighter and more powerful than the agera rs
True, but don't forget about the Jesko. Remember it's supposedly the first 300 MPH road-legal car.
I know you know this, but horsepower doesn't necessarily mean a faster car.
The brand-new Rolls-Royce Phantom has a whopping 563 HP, while the 2005 Lotus Elise has only 217 HP (then again, this may not be the best comparison as the RR also weighs a fat 5,644 pounds, whereas the Elise is a feather light 2,041) and the Elise outperforms the Phantom in terms of speed/0-60.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom