Experience
More than 10 years
Did I just get "actually-ed"???
Lol
Funner is a word
Funnerer is not
Not until now

I was responding to Canaculus

I have more pics but their on a camera with no battery. Wait until you guys see this things interior!
Not to be a grammar **** (but I will )... "their" = "they're"

One mistake I've seen a ton of lately is "would of" instead of "would have" or "would've".

And back on topic, 64-69 Mustangs are on my bucket list.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Not until now

I was responding to Canaculus

Not to be a grammar (but I will )... "their" = "they're"

One mistake I've seen a ton of lately is "would of" instead of "would have" or "would've".

And back on topic, 64-69 Mustangs are on my bucket list.
That's good to know!
I'm fairly sure this is an original car (14k miles). You WILL be blown away by the interior!

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
@DarkOne (am I allowed to ping you? Lol.)
All this interior needs is a little vacuuming and this Stang' is good to go !
upload_2019-8-12_20-47-37.png

upload_2019-8-12_20-49-6.png

upload_2019-8-12_20-49-42.png

(No I'm not that tall lol. I was standing on something to get the above shot.)

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Shame looks like that’s an open shed Its in. If it is Mother Nature will have her way with it.

Last edited:

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Rear suspension? Chassis? Driveshaft?....
Surprisingly none of those things seem messed up at all. Rear diff is ruined, front diff is messed up a bit, a seal on the front axle is broken, the alignment is non existent because somehow the front right tire shifted to the right even though we landed in a way that should have pushed it left \, and at least two of the engine mounts are no longer attached to anything.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Surprisingly none of those things seem messed up at all. Rear diff is ruined, front diff is messed up a bit, a seal on the front axle is broken, the alignment is non existent because somehow the front right tire shifted to the right even though we landed in a way that should have pushed it left \, and at least two of the engine mounts are no longer attached to anything.
The idea with a Jeep is to keep the wheels in contact with Earth. That's why all the crazy suspension mods and big tires. Just in case you didn't know up there in Winterfell...
I bet it still runs tho!

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
The idea with a Jeep is to keep the wheels in contact with Earth. That's why all the crazy suspension mods and big tires. Just in case you didn't know up there in Winterfell...
I bet it still runs tho!
To be fair the big jump was mostly an accident. Yes we meant to be going fast but didn't know how stupid of an idea it was until we were in the air.
Interestingly he has no off-road mods planned, just adding 4 turbos to make it a trackhawk rival lol.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
To be fair the big jump was mostly an accident. Yes we meant to be going fast but didn't know how stupid of an idea it was until we were in the air.
Interestingly he has no off-road mods planned, just adding 4 turbos to make it a trackhawk rival lol.
haha right after he fixes the broken everything underneath right? There is a lot more to a Trackhawk than turbos

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom