Reaction score
Lol thanks I think it is a 1967

It can't be driven yet, we don't have the papers yet for it

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My parents neighbor has a 1978 nova rally ss all original 4 4 2 car. I have been trying to get her to part with it since before I was old enough to drive. I'm a ford guy but that would be awsome to have.

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes 67. Had it in a darker red. Nice car!!!! Good luck with it!! What engine?

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
its a 350 with a 4 barrel, 4 speed hatch back. Less then 30,000 miles. Bean garage kept since 1982. Grey with black racing stripes. Its in almost showroom condition body wise. Rare and perfect is what best describes this car. Sadly it hasnt been started since 1982.

fish time

Well Known
Reaction score
I'm not sure what engine its my dads I will check and keep you updated though

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
JoeCamaro
Must be fun driving that baby down to the LFS!

Here’s my father’s 2016 Corvette
35FA10BA-8C60-4683-9B3C-D39361EC1FEC.jpeg

forestwind1234

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
This is my baby. She’s still not done even though the estimate was november ha

Attachments

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great looking truck!!! Hottest market in classic cars now. Everybody wants an old truck!!! Good luck with it. Lights in grill look good! Is it a restomod?

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
If you look very closely at my photo above, you can see that we have an 86 gallon tank on the right.
It's been sitting in the garage for years, wish we could build it.

forestwind1234

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
86 ssinit said:
Great looking truck!!! Hottest market in classic cars now. Everybody wants an old truck!!! Good luck with it. Lights in grill look good! Is it a restomod?
Yeah it is. I think that they are for the turn signal since that's a law in my state. We installed the headlights and the bumper today, and then we are going to assemble the flat bed. (atm I have $200 of painted lumber in the garage waiting to be made into a back end)
We still have a few problems/parts we need to buy (the strip down the center is supposed to be chrome, but the person who we bought the truck from powder coated and painted it) and I don't have an AC, which is going to be problematic in the Florida Panhandle.
My dad has a 61' Corvette that he restored, but it's in storage right now since my truck is taking it's place. Whoops.

Goldiemom

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Why is this suppose to be a guy thing? My fav is a ‘68 Camar0. Wish I could get my hands on one at an affordable price but that’s not going to happen. I love the muscle cars of the 60’s and 70’s. Had a ‘65 Nova and ‘73 Camaro. Also love antique cars. Had a ‘57 T-bird. I love the Baby Birds! Here’s a pic of the Nova and bird. Only one I have on the phone. Have a 1972 Chevy PU that’s fun to drive around in on Sunday

Attachments

jpm995

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
More than one hobby gets too expensive but I just took my 2002 z06 vette [only 11000 miles] out of the garage for it's first run this year. What a blast. Can't think of a more fun car to drive.

Fishaholic58

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Yes..... my dream car is a black two door 2015 mustang convertible. I can’t wait to start driving. When I turn the legal age I want to learn how to ride a Vespa also. The minimum age is 16 and I would like to ride my fathers DucatI but I think you have to be older than 16 for a motorcycle. My family drives BMW’s but I honestly prefer a nice ol’ mustang...

HORNET1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Manalo57 said:
Yes..... my dream car is a black two door 2015 mustang convertible. I can’t wait to start driving. When I turn the legal age I want to learn how to ride a Vespa also. The minimum age is 16 and I would like to ride my fathers DucatI but I think you have to be older than 16 for a motorcycle. My family drives BMW’s but I honestly prefer a nice ol’ mustang...
Here's a pic of my '03 Mustang 2+2
unnamed_3_2.jpg

psalm18.2

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm a muscle car girl! Hubs always has a muscle car to play in. Even bought me a little toy to play with.
20180617_120931.jpg

HORNET1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
psalm18.2 said:
I'm a muscle car girl! Hubs always has a muscle car to play in. Even bought me a little toy to play with.
That's a nice lookin' pony you have there.
I love yellow. This is one of my other toys

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Not much of a muscle person, but the 2 cars that I’ve been searching for are the Shelby Cobra 427 S/C and the Plymouth Road Runner Superbird.

I have a picture of a Shelby Cobra 427 S/C signed by Carroll Shelby himself. Ill try to find it and upload it.

forestwind1234

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I'm definitely more of a retro car person- I particularly like the rounded shapes of cars from the 40s-60s.
Also! My truck is running and I'm learning how to drive it right now. My last driving lesson was yesterday, but I stalled it like 10 times... I can't get down the transition from Neutral to 1st.

New Threads