Capture the Wafer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody6511

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
So as I am watching my tank I see one of my green Sevs with the wafer for the corys in his mouth. He is trying to hide behind a plant but apparently doesn't know his own size lol because lo and behold my gold sev found him and stole the wafer. Then while this is taking place my other green sev sneaks up for his turn and BAM! Now he has the wafer. This has been going on for about 10 mins and is really giving me some laughs. Just thought I'd share it. Ill see if i can post a video next time they feel like playing games lol.

OP
C

Cody6511

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
It is funny! I love my sevs they have SOO much personality! As soon as I walk in the room they are all front and center waiting to see me lol. They are so funny! Ken and Carol, we are all lucky to have clever little fish hehe

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It is funny! I love my sevs they have SOO much personality! As soon as I walk in the room they are all front and center waiting to see me lol. They are so funny! Ken and Carol, we are all lucky to have clever little fish hehe
Clever fish are what keep us going
Carol

firemouthfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Lucky My fish swim away when I come into the room... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 59 64.8%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 18 19.8%

Top Bottom