Can't see private messages

Agua86

Need a little technical assistance here... Is there any way to fix my account so I can see my private messages? Or do admins block that feature for certain members?

Coradee

Hi, I don’t do tech so don’t know how much use I am but if ever there’s any glitches for me I first log off, clear my cache then log on again & 9 times out of 10 that fixes stuff.
If you’ve done that & you still can’t see your pm’s then hopefully someone with more knowledge
will chime in with other suggestions, I’ve also moved this thread to the Forum issues log in case this is a glitch Mike has to fix.

Agua86

Coradee said:
Hi, I don’t do tech so don’t know how much use I am but if ever there’s any glitches for me I first log off, clear my cache then log on again & 9 times out of 10 that fixes stuff.
If you’ve done that & you still can’t see your pm’s then hopefully someone with more knowledge
will chime in with other suggestions, I’ve also moved this thread to the Forum issues log in case this is a glitch Mike has to fix.
Yeah. That didn't work. I'll try deleting the app

Coradee

HI I’ve just had a thought, I don’t use the app so it may be different, but in your privacy settings is the box checked to start conversations with members?

Agua86

Hmmmm let me see if I can find that. I'm using the browser now (on my phone) and I can see my older pm's, but I can't reply to the newest one I received.

Agua86

Coradee said:
HI I’ve just had a thought, I don’t use the app so it may be different, but in your privacy settings is the box checked to start conversations with members?
Yes, the box is checked.

Coradee

Have you tried deleting the app & reinstalling it yet? that’s pretty much my level of tech knowledge done, I think it maybe it’s time to ask Mike

Agua86

I deleted the app already. I'm going to use the browser version for now.

Feohw

On the app I could never see any notifications. I would get the notification on my phone telling me I had one in the app. But when I got into the app it didn't display any. Then when I went to look on my browser the notification would show there. So I never used it.

Agua86

Feohw said:
On the app I could never see any notifications. I would get the notification on my phone telling me I had one in the app. But when I got into the app it didn't display any. Then when I went to look on my browser the notification would show there. So I never used it.
Yeah, I experienced that as well.

Mike

The app is a total pain. I checked tapatalk (the developers of the app) and no updates are needed so just another tapatalk bug sounds like. Gonna probably get rid of the app soon anyway.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom