Can't see private messages

Agua86

Member
Need a little technical assistance here... Is there any way to fix my account so I can see my private messages? Or do admins block that feature for certain members?
 
  • Moderator

Coradee

Moderator
Member
Hi, I don’t do tech so don’t know how much use I am but if ever there’s any glitches for me I first log off, clear my cache then log on again & 9 times out of 10 that fixes stuff.
If you’ve done that & you still can’t see your pm’s then hopefully someone with more knowledge
will chime in with other suggestions, I’ve also moved this thread to the Forum issues log in case this is a glitch Mike has to fix.
 
  • Thread Starter

Agua86

Member
Coradee said:
Hi, I don’t do tech so don’t know how much use I am but if ever there’s any glitches for me I first log off, clear my cache then log on again & 9 times out of 10 that fixes stuff.
If you’ve done that & you still can’t see your pm’s then hopefully someone with more knowledge
will chime in with other suggestions, I’ve also moved this thread to the Forum issues log in case this is a glitch Mike has to fix.
Yeah. That didn't work. I'll try deleting the app
 
  • Moderator

Coradee

Moderator
Member
HI I’ve just had a thought, I don’t use the app so it may be different, but in your privacy settings is the box checked to start conversations with members?
 
  • Thread Starter

Agua86

Member
Hmmmm let me see if I can find that. I'm using the browser now (on my phone) and I can see my older pm's, but I can't reply to the newest one I received.
 
  • Thread Starter

Agua86

Member
Coradee said:
HI I’ve just had a thought, I don’t use the app so it may be different, but in your privacy settings is the box checked to start conversations with members?
Yes, the box is checked.
 
  • Moderator

Coradee

Moderator
Member
Have you tried deleting the app & reinstalling it yet? that’s pretty much my level of tech knowledge done, I think it maybe it’s time to ask Mike
 
  • Thread Starter

Agua86

Member
I deleted the app already. I'm going to use the browser version for now.
 

Feohw

Member
On the app I could never see any notifications. I would get the notification on my phone telling me I had one in the app. But when I got into the app it didn't display any. Then when I went to look on my browser the notification would show there. So I never used it.
 
  • Thread Starter

Agua86

Member
Feohw said:
On the app I could never see any notifications. I would get the notification on my phone telling me I had one in the app. But when I got into the app it didn't display any. Then when I went to look on my browser the notification would show there. So I never used it.
Yeah, I experienced that as well.
 
  • Moderator

Mike

Moderator
Member
The app is a total pain. I checked tapatalk (the developers of the app) and no updates are needed so just another tapatalk bug sounds like. Gonna probably get rid of the app soon anyway.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom