Cant reply to threads

Discussion in 'How Do I' started by katiemorrison94, Jun 17, 2016.

1. katiemorrison94

katiemorrison94Valued MemberMember

For sone reason I cant reply to any threads. When i am on a regular computer on the actual website i dont have a problem, but i cannot reply to anything on the app that I dont start. Ive tried everything. Am i missing something?

2. Katiec90

Katiec90Valued MemberMember

There should just be a box under the thread for you to type...if not I've try unistalling and reinstalling..

3. Lady Monster

Lady MonsterWell Known MemberMember

Are you sure it wasnt a closed thread?

4. OP
    OP
    katiemorrison94

Maybe it was. How do I tell if it's closed or not? I can reply to everything besides that one thread about free plants.

5. Coradee

CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

If it's a thread on the buy/ sell/trade/free forum you're trying to respond to you don't yet have enough posts, members have to have a minimum of 50 qualifying posts to be able to use that forum.

6. OP
    OP
    katiemorrison94

That makes sense. Thanks so much! I was trying everything to make it work. Now I know why.

7. OP
    OP
    katiemorrison94

I have passed the 50 posts minimum, but i still can't reply to any threads in buy/sell/trade/free. Any ideas why?

8. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Sometimes it takes a little while for the system to catch up to your post count.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice