Can't post pictures?

Ghelfaire

Is anyone else having issues posting pictures from their phone on this site? It won't let me use the camera and it automatically opens my picture file to say it's empty. There are no options to switch files either it's just stuck on "Recent"
I would post a screenshot but i can't do that.

Sweetie07

Actually I've been having problems posting pictures from my phone too, just in a different way? I can see my pictures, so I click on the ones I want to post, they start loading and some of the time they get to 100% but then a line goes through the number and it gets cancelled off? o_O

Ghelfaire

I've had that happen only once or twice.

Sweetie07

Wierdly, it's only the worst photos I can get to actually load..:rolleyes: May seem like a stupid comment if you've already tried it, so apologies if you have, but have you tried rebooting your phone, as sometimes that fixes all (in my case anyway!)

Ghelfaire

Sweetie07 said:
Wierdly, it's only the worst photos I can get to actually load..:rolleyes: May seem like a stupid comment if you've already tried it, so apologies if you have, but have you tried rebooting your phone, as sometimes that fixes all (in my case anyway!)
Not a stupid comment but yes I have tried rebooting my phone.

Sweetie07

Ghelfaire said:
Not a stupid comment but yes I have tried rebooting my phone.
Ah well, it was worth a try anyway Hope you get it sorted - I love seeing everyone's photos!

Coradee

Probably not the reason but have you tried resizing your pics so they aren’t so big? You can resize them online for free here

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom