Can't find saved information

AquaBaby

It's been a while since I've wanted to access threads and info I had previously saved. I can't remember exactly what it was called, but I could set names for different categories, save useful information under the appropriate category, and later go back to it without having to use the search and hope it pulls the right thread in the pages of results I then have to dig through. Kind of like having your own personal bookmarks, I guess.

Well, today, I wanted to look back at a thread I knew I had saved this way. This is the first time I've wanted to look something up this way since the big change.

Is that feature gone? If not, how do I get to it?

Coradee

Do you mean the bookmarks?

AquaBaby

Yes, but I can't find them. (Not to save new ones or to access old ones.)

A post I made:

A post someone else made:

Options under my account:

I'm on the mobile version, if that makes a difference.

Coradee

I think being on the mobile version might be the issue, can you switch to the web version?

AquaBaby

Unfortunately my laptop failed to update properly and it must've been at a critical portion as it won't boot up at all. It will be a while before I can get it in to IT. I access FL through the browser on my phone rather than an app (if there is an app....?), but it is a mobile device rather than a laptop, pc, etc.

Coradee

I’ve just looked on my phone & it’s not on there, we don’t have an app anymore. Sorry until you can get the web version again then it looks like you won’t be able to use that function

AquaBaby

Thanks for your help, Coradee. I appreciate it.

JettsPapa

Coradee said:
Do you mean the bookmarks?
I don't have that icon, on a desktop using Chrome.

Coradee

I just switched to Chrome & it’s there on mine

JettsPapa

Coradee said:
I just switched to Chrome & it’s there on mine
That's odd. I wonder why I'm not seeing it. Do you think Mike might have some idea?

Coradee

Definitely one for Mike to have a look at, I haven’t a clue why you can’t see it & I can

Mike

Ahh, looks like permissions were modified or removed for that bookmarking function, probably during the previous upgrade. I've re-enabled it so it should work now.

AquaBaby

Thank you, Mike! Yes, it is an option for me now to add bookmarks and get to bookmarks.

Unfortunately, all my bookmarks are gone.

JettsPapa

Mike said:
Ahh, looks like permissions were modified or removed for that bookmarking function, probably during the previous upgrade. I've re-enabled it so it should work now.
It does. Thank you.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom