Can't find kuhlis!

1. Quibbles Member Member

Hi fishlore, I have a kuhli loach dilemma.This isn't a thread about missing kuhlis, though. I have a single, poor lonely kuhli, and I need to get him friends. However, the LFS is out and will be for months. Can't wait that long. Liveaquaria is out of stock, none on craigslist near me, nothing. I don't know what to do. I honestly think the only solution is wait, but I wanted to ask all you first.

2. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

There are places online other than LiveAquaria where you can order them. Trinsfish, Wetspot, Aquabid, etc. Petco will also order them for you.

3. Quibbles Member Member

Thank you thank you thank you!

4. aliray Fishlore VIP Member

I just ordered 6 from trinsfish . com I went with 15.00 priority shipping. All 6 arrived healthy and I have had them about three weeks . The sell out quickly and then get more back in stock. tyguy will give you a 15 percent off coupon for them. I will have to edit this when I find the numbers at the end of his name. Alison:;hi2,, tyguy7760.......Hope this helps

5. tyguy7760 Fishlore VIP Member

Yep. I found trinsfish when i was looking for kuhli's as well. My LFS has terrible stock and always lose them 24-48 hours after I purchase them. So I tried trinsfish and still have every kuhli I've ordered from them. They say they are out of stock right now but I believe they actually have some. You'll just need to email them to make sure. I'll pm you the coupon if you are interested.