Candy?

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i have a REALLY weird question - can bettas eat candy? has anybody ever tried it? Miley

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I would say no, most candy's would be too big and I would doubt their bodies could digest it and it wouldn't have the right nutrition for them but maybe Rose knows otherwise. :-\

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
One of the ten commandments for pet keeping is thou shall not feed your pets candy or other human junk food. It's really bad for them. Anyway I can think of all sorts of other problems...candy fouls the water, candy chokes the Betta, candy gets sharp and cuts the Betta..... just don't try it.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thank You

i figured but thought i would just ask... Miley

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
and don't we all love questions

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
are you being sarcastic or no... ? Miley :-\

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
not sarcastic just a truth there are no bad questions. I don't think fish could digest the sugar.
Carol

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
"Inquiring minds want to know." "Ask me no questions and Ill give you no answers." Questions are a good thing.

CherryRose ;D

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
BettaBuddy said:
No not at ALL, sorry if it sounded that way. Anyway I'd be the last person on earth to complain about a question, I ask more questions than anyone wants to answer... ;D hehehehehe Actually it's people who don't ask questions (until after they've done something wrong) who bug me sometimes....

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
0morrokh said:
BettaBuddy said:
No not at ALL, sorry if it sounded that way. Anyway I'd be the last person on earth to complain about a question, I ask more questions than anyone wants to answer... ;D hehehehehe Actually it's people who don't ask questions (until after they've done something wrong) who bug me sometimes....
Butterfly said:
not sarcastic just a truth there are no bad questions. I don't think fish could digest the sugar.
Carol
cherryrose said:
"Inquiring minds want to know." "Ask me no questions and Ill give you no answers." Questions are a good thing.

CherryRose ;D
yeah you are all right! ;D and i just got confused . don't worry about it. Miley

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom