Spadetail bettas or veiltail bettas?
Delta betta or super deltas?
Halfmoon or extreme halfmoon?
Feather tails or rose tail?
Double tail or round tail?

NevermindIgnoreMe

IDK what you were expecting lol.
Hmmm. Probably Aurum. It sounds cool.
Sand looks nicer, but gravel is easier to clean, so probably gravel.
Jacket.
Of course. I've read White Fang at least 4 times.
Mountains. The beach is pretty but there isn't much to do.
Both! I don't like either more than the other.
I probably have. I don't remember.
I listened to part of a Harry Potter book and it was mega cringe. I didn't like any of what I heard.
Same. For almost everything except gravel. White Fang is AWESOME! I am going to re-read it after I finish Leviathan and the Inheritance Cycle. Well and I prefer cats. Dogs are usually stinky and hyper, but I still like them both. And my favorite Latin word is the original fish nerd - piscinarius, which means one fond of fish ponds. Aurum is definitely up there though.

I'm running out of questions!
What to people think of your crabs?
Have you ever considered keeping fancy goldfish?
What color and personality do your cats have?
Have you ever been to a concert? For who?
Are you the oldest sibling?
Kindle or Ipad?
What was the best vacation you ever went on?

Cheesecake

Halfmoon bettas or plakat bettas?
Halfmoon bettas or halfsun bettas?
Spadetail bettas or veiltail bettas?
Delta betta or super deltas?
Halfmoon or extreme halfmoon?
Feather tails or rose tail?
Double tail or round tail?

Oooh that's tough one. Probably plakat.
Halfmoon. Halfsun's are too spiky for me.
They're like the same thing...veiltail though I guess.
Delta.
Ew. Regular halfmoon, thanks.
Rose tail.
Round.

Same. For almost everything except gravel. White Fang is AWESOME! I am going to re-read it after I finish Leviathan and the Inheritance Cycle. Well and I prefer cats. Dogs are usually stinky and hyper, but I still like them both. And my favorite Latin word is the original fish nerd - piscinarius, which means one fond of fish ponds. Aurum is definitely up there though.

I'm running out of questions!
What to people think of your crabs?
Have you ever considered keeping fancy goldfish?
What color and personality do your cats have?
Have you ever been to a concert? For who?
Are you the oldest sibling?
Kindle or Ipad?
What was the best vacation you ever went on?

. Its a great book.
Have you ever smelled a cats breath?
Lol I like the term "original fish nerd."

I haven't shown them to many people, but generally they think they're cool.
Nope! I don't find any variety of goldie appealing enough for me to keep them.
The ancient (12 years) black one is kinda grumpy, although he purrs as soon as you touch him. Hates being picked up (outdoor and indoor).
Now the other one, a kind of calico mix, not quite a kitten and not quite grown up (she's 9 months old) has the PURRFECT () personality. She's playful when you want her to be and calm when you need her to be. Her fights with the older cat are PRICELESS, because even though she's half his size she can pin him. He could take her if he wanted, but lets her attack him anyway (he does growl and hiss a lot).
Straight No Chaser (that's where the embarrassing story comes from). I almost went to an Andy Mineo concert but that didn't pan out. I also wanted to go to a Martin Garrix concert before this dumb COVID-19 thing cropped up.
Nope. 3rd oldest.
Ipad.
Last year (Outerbanks, NC ). The house was bay front. It was perfect biking distance from the souvenir shops. We also caught many many many animals, ranging from a 20 pound snapping turtle down to fiddler crabs (the snapper isn't even the coolest thing we caught). We went to a warship museum, a fudge shop, and we went to the beach (only a couple of times actually). We didn't eat out AT ALL. All homemade food and all of it delish.
Many memories were made in that week.

NevermindIgnoreMe

Me too, I mean someone liked fish ponds so much they made up a word for it.
Loving the new signature btw!

What is your favorite thing(s) about fishkeeping?
What is your least favorite thing(s) about fishkeeping?
More of a listener or a talker?
What is your favorite thread?
Are you up for some books recommendations?
What gets constantly stuck in your head?
Have you ever read the Hunger Games?

Cheesecake

Me too, I mean someone liked fish ponds so much they made up a word for it.
Loving the new signature btw!

What is your favorite thing(s) about fishkeeping?
What is your least favorite thing(s) about fishkeeping?
More of a listener or a talker?
Are you up for some books recommendations?
What gets constantly stuck in your head?
Have you ever read the Hunger Games?

2 quotes by 2 exemplary people.

Looking at my tanks after they've been cleaned.
Cleaning my tanks.
If its a big group, listener. If its 2 or 3 people then I talk more.
This one. Measuring Everything In Cats Now. | Forum Games 381875
Sure! I won't be able to read them until the library reopens though.
Songs and funny things, like this video. This is the funny one that I referenced a few posts ago.
I have not, although I've seen the movies and I loved em, especially the last one.

NevermindIgnoreMe

That Lamborghini video was pretty funny.
Does your library have a digital library? You should check on their website. My recommendation is Keeper of the Lost Cities, granted the first book is terrible. They rest is pretty good, but the first, sixth, and seventh books are not very good. Just warning you.

Do you like audio books?
Have you ever listened to Adventures in Odyssey?
What is something you like to do with your siblings?
Do you have a cool phone case? (If you have a phone.)
What is something you want to do this year?
What has been the best decision you made regarding your tanks?

Cheesecake

That Lamborghini video was pretty funny.
Does your library have a digital library? You should check on their website. My recommendation is Keeper of the Lost Cities, granted the first book is terrible. They rest is pretty good, but the first, sixth, and seventh books are not very good. Just warning you.

Do you like audio books?
Have you ever listened to Adventures in Odyssey?
What is something you like to do with your siblings?
Do you have a cool phone case? (If you have a phone.)
What is something you want to do this year?
What has been the best decision you made regarding your tanks?

It might.
I will check that out when I have some free time.

They're okay in a pinch.
I haven't, although all of my friends praise it.
Play pig. I do it at least twice a week.
No phone lol.
Go to more car shows! And get FL Studios 20 and learn how to use it, if you know what that is.
Mixing 2 different colors of gravel and adding driftwood.

NevermindIgnoreMe

It might.
I will check that out when I have some free time.

They're okay in a pinch.
I haven't, although all of my friends praise it.
Play pig. I do it at least twice a week.
No phone lol.
Go to more car shows! And get FL Studios 20 and learn how to use it, if you know what that is.
Mixing 2 different colors of gravel and adding driftwood.

What's FL studios 20? Never heard of it.

What got you into fishkeeping?
What is the most adorable fish you've ever seen?
What is your favorite thing about FL?
What is your favorite dessert?
Do you plan on getting anymore tanks in the nearish future?
What is your favorite song?
What is your favorite book genre?
What do you enjoy most in a normal day?
What is your favorite classic book?
Did you have a good day today?

These are some more fluffy questions, but I like them. You need to start interviewing me, I cant think of any more questions for today.

Cheesecake

What's FL studios 20? Never heard of it.

What got you into fishkeeping?
What is the most adorable fish you've ever seen?
What is your favorite thing about FL?
What is your favorite dessert?
Do you plan on getting anymore tanks in the nearish future?
What is your favorite song?
What is your favorite book genre?
What do you enjoy most in a normal day?
What is your favorite classic book?
Did you have a good day today?

These are some more fluffy questions, but I like them. You need to start interviewing me, I cant think of any more questions for today.

It's a music program. I'm super into EDM and Dubstep, and I really want to start producing. FL (stands for Fruity Loops) is supposed to be an amazing beginner program, although ultra-famous people like Alan Walker use it.

I'm not sure really. There's always been a tank in the house, so I just naturally started my own.
Pea puffer.
The community!!
Chocolate cake with mint ice cream in the middle.
Maaaaaybe. Probably a 10 gallon if any.
Hmmm. There are a couple candidates.
For nostalgia. I grew up with this.
For the lyrics.
For the melody.
I have so many songs I really love that I can't choose just one. And those 3 are only the tip of the iceberg.
Fantasy/adventure. I prefer them to be scaryish.
Listening to music probably. Its a big part of my life. Drawing is pretty high up there too, and I can't forget my tank!
Classic? Probably The Count Of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas.
I guess. I didn't get all of my school done and I have school tomorrow so that's gonna suck.
LOL. You need your own thread.

AJE

Tacos or burritos?

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Hello!! I’m Canacullus. I prefer tacos.

AJE

Favorite candy bar?

Cheesecake

Favorite candy bar?

That was already asked, but its Goldenbergs peanut chews.

FinalFins

Dream job?

FinalFins

Ever solved a rubix cube?

Cheesecake

Ever solved a rubix cube?

Nope! I've solved a simpler version called a leaf cube though.

1587141716452.png

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

What is your favorite toe???

John Wayne or Clint Eastwood???

What is the weirdest looking chicken nugget you have ever seen???

Cheesecake

What is your favorite toe???

John Wayne or Clint Eastwood???

What is the weirdest looking chicken nugget you have ever seen???

Um. I don't have one...?
Clint Eastwood.
Lol I don't think about how they look I just eat em.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Um. I don't have one...?
Clint Eastwood.
Lol I don't think about how they look I just eat em.

Very interesting.
You are a strange one, not having a favorite toe. On my planet, we put golden rings on our favorite toe, and we do DNA tests on our chicken nuggets and photograph them before consumption.

Clint Eastwood. Good choice. I personally prefer John Wayne, because his movies aren't rated R and are a bit more family friendly.

Have you seen Kelly's Heroes?? Best Clint Eastwood movie ever!!!!!!!!!! Not cowboy though.

If you had infinite money you could spend on 1 aquarium, what would it be???

Cheesecake

Very interesting.
You are a strange one, not having a favorite toe. On my planet, we put golden rings on our favorite toe, and we do DNA tests on our chicken nuggets and photograph them before consumption.

Clint Eastwood. Good choice. I personally prefer John Wayne, because his movies aren't rated R and are a bit more family friendly.

Have you seen Kelly's Heroes?? Best Clint Eastwood movie ever!!!!!!!!!! Not cowboy though.

If you had infinite money you could spend on 1 aquarium, what would it be???

Lol okay. What planet is that?
That's true.
I haven't (yet).
A 500 gallon with as many crustacean species as possible .

NevermindIgnoreMe

It's a music program. I'm super into EDM and Dubstep, and I really want to start producing. FL (stands for Fruity Loops) is supposed to be an amazing beginner program, although ultra-famous people like Alan Walker use it.

I'm not sure really. There's always been a tank in the house, so I just naturally started my own.
Pea puffer.
The community!!
Chocolate cake with mint ice cream in the middle.
Maaaaaybe. Probably a 10 gallon if any.
Hmmm. There are a couple candidates.
For nostalgia. I grew up with this.
For the lyrics.
For the melody.
I have so many songs I really love that I can't choose just one. And those 3 are only the tip of the iceberg.
Fantasy/adventure. I prefer them to be scaryish.
Listening to music probably. Its a big part of my life. Drawing is pretty high up there too, and I can't forget my tank!
Classic? Probably The Count Of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas.
I guess. I didn't get all of my school done and I have school tomorrow so that's gonna suck.
LOL. You need your own thread.

Ok, I was a little confused about a separate fishlore app with studio in the name lol. It's sounds really cool though. I also already have my own interview thread, but I'd be happy to get some questions. Ugh sorry about your not getting enough school done, I've been there... It stinks.

How bad is auto correct on your (insert whatever you do fish lore on)?
How did your co-op go?
Favorite character?
Where is your favorite character from?
What is your favorite type of snail?

Edit: I had my online co-op yesterday. It went well, we watch a half hour of The Taming of the Shrew. We've read it about three times, so now we get to watch the movie.

Cheesecake

Ok, I was a little confused about a separate fishlore app with studio in the name lol. It's sounds really cool though. I also already have my own interview thread, but I'd be happy to get some questions. Ugh sorry about your not getting enough school done, I've been there... It stinks.

How bad is auto correct on your (insert whatever you do fish lore on)?
How did your co-op go?
Favorite character?
Where is your favorite character from?
What is your favorite type of snail?

Lol. Drop that link then.

Horrifying. Sometimes it autocorrects words that are spelled correctly.
Pretty good actually.
You asked that already.....lol.....
Jason Walker.
He's from the Beyonders trilogy, by Brandon Mull.
Golden elephant snail.

1587150032815.png

NevermindIgnoreMe

Lol. Drop that link then.

Horrifying. Sometimes it autocorrects words that are spelled correctly.
Pretty good actually.
You asked that already.....lol.....
Jason Walker.
He's from the Beyonders trilogy, by Brandon Mull.
Golden elephant snail.

1587150032815.png
Haha sorry, I warned you I am running out of questions lol! I've read Fablehaven and Dragonwatch, but not Beyonders because it's not at my library. My auto correct sometimes corrects accurately spelled words with totally random non related words. And it capitalizes all kinds of RANDOM unimportant words. Like how it just did that to random...

Challenge, write three sentences about crabs without correcting auto correct.
Favorite fandom?
Weirdest thing you've learned about through fishkeeping?
Coolest thing you've learned about through fishkeeping?

@NevermindIgnoreMe interview | Member Interviews 437097 There it is. Boom. I did it. Idk why it feels like an accomplishment that I finally got over my weird laziness about literally copying and pasting it. But it does.
I love that snail. It may be my new computer wall paper.

Cheesecake

Story time. First the lighthearted funny/embarrassing one. Then the dark disturbing one.

So there's this band that me and my family have been listening to for years. Their name is Straight No Chaser. 2 years ago, they came to town and we decided to go. After what was a great concert, they had a shirt signing. As I get up to them (I'm very nervous) one of them asks "Did you enjoy the concert?" Since I'm so nervous, without thinking, I say "You too." He just didn't say anything and we continued on .

Now the scary story...

So me and my family have been going to Outerbanks, North Carolina for about 7 or 8 years for vacation. Last year, I had gotten a headlamp for my b-day, so I had been going outside at night for a couple of months. While we're at the beach, my dad caught a fish, so he asks me to clean it (its about 8 PM). After gutting and cleaning it, I put all of the refuse in a bucket to feed to the crabs. After that I go inside and watch a movie with my family. Once finishing the movie at about 10:30, I remember the fish guts. So I get my headlamp, get the bucket, and I head down to the beach (which is about 500 feet from the house). After feeding the crabs, I start to head back. Once I'm at the top of the dunes, I turn around and look at the ocean. As I look, I see this guy walking down the beach (that in itself scared me, as there is no one else on the beach). No lights. Just walking down the beach in the darkness. As I watch, he stops walking and just stands there. Not moving at all. Then, he starts walking toward me. I instantly shut of my lamp, turn around, and I start running back towards the house like I've never run before. I run up to the door, and to my horror, its locked. I fumble with the door, jam in the code, and I run inside, locking the door behind me.
Nothing like vacation with a scary encounter.

NevermindIgnoreMe

Story time. First the lighthearted funny/embarrassing one. Then the dark disturbing one.

So there's this band that me and my family have been listening to for years. Their name is Straight No Chaser. 2 years ago, they came to town and we decided to go. After what was a great concert, they had a shirt signing. As I get up to them (I'm very nervous) one of them asks "Did you enjoy the concert?" Since I'm so nervous, without thinking, I say "You too." He just didn't say anything and we continued on .

Now the scary story...

So me and my family have been going to Outerbanks, North Carolina for about 7 or 8 years for vacation. Last year, I had gotten a headlamp for my b-day, so I had been going outside at night for a couple of months. While we're at the beach, my dad caught a fish, so he asks me to clean it (its about 8 PM). After gutting and cleaning it, I put all of the refuse in a bucket to feed to the crabs. After that I go inside and watch a movie with my family. Once finishing the movie at about 10:30, I remember the fish guts. So I get my headlamp, get the bucket, and I head down to the beach (which is about 500 feet from the house). After feeding the crabs, I start to head back. Once I'm at the top of the dunes, I turn around and look at the ocean. As I look, I see this guy walking down the beach (that in itself scared me, as there is no one else on the beach). No lights. Just walking down the beach in the darkness. As I watch, he stops walking and just stands there. Not moving at all. Then, he starts walking toward me. I instantly shut of my lamp, turn around, and I start running back towards the house like I've never run before. I run up to the door, and to my horror, its locked. I fumble with the door, jam in the code, and I run inside, locking the door behind me.
Nothing like vacation with a scary encounter.
That's very creepy. One time I found a bodiless dog leg, yes, it was a dog's leg, on the beach.

Do you consider yourself crafty?
Do you like taking walks?
What's something "weird" about you?
What's something you regret?
Where are you on a scale of one to ten, one being minimalist, ten being hoarder?
Do you like musicals/have a favorite?
Where are you on a scale of one to ten, one being somehow your pictures never turn out, ten being very photogenic?
Do you like to carve things?
What's your favorite mammal?

I came up with some good questions! I got out of questioners block! Yay! Just an update, I'm 2/3 through Behemoth. I really like it, but I'm worried about the weird people Alek's hanging out with.

AquaticQueen

Doesn't matter, they are still evil. Lol

P.S. the only olives I can get down are the green garlic stuffed ones.
Never been a fan of olives on pizza, or just in general, especially not green garlic stuffed ones. :yuck:

Edit: Shoot. I just made another mistake uploading this post. Ugh.

Cheesecake

That's very creepy. One time I found a bodiless dog leg, yes, it was a dog's leg, on the beach.

Do you consider yourself crafty?
Do you like taking walks?
What's something "weird" about you?
What's something you regret?
Where are you on a scale of one to ten, one being minimalist, ten being hoarder?
Do you like musicals/have a favorite?
Where are you on a scale of one to ten, one being somehow your pictures never turn out, ten being very photogenic?
Do you like to carve things?
What's your favorite mammal?

I came up with some good questions! I got out of questioners block! Yay! Just an update, I'm 2/3 through Behemoth. I really like it, but I'm worried about the weird people Alek's hanging out with.

Uh that's interesting. Not often you find stuff like that when looking for shells.

Yeah I would. I like coming up with different ways to do stuff.
Yes. Along the beach. It gives me a lot of time to think.
Hmm. I can't think of anything. Guess I'm perfect .
Not cycling a 5 gallon jar for a hermit crab .
An even 5 I think. I save a lot of stuff.
No. They're okay to watch once in a never.
I'd say 8. I've started to get pretty good with a camera. My profile is a picture I took (Not my best but still pretty decent).
I did more when I was younger. I would carve little sticks into points.
Tasmanian tiger probably.

What kind of weird people do you mean? Lol.

Cheesecake

NevermindIgnoreMe I remembered one of my favorite songs.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views
Mike1995
Replies
Views
Amazoniantanklvr
Replies
Views