Canaculus Interview - Page 4

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Nice. I like fiddler crabs, and I was lucky enough to see a huge army of wild ones in Costa Rica. What is your favorite fish species?

Cheesecake

Nice. I like fiddler crabs, and I was lucky enough to see a huge army of wild ones in Costa Rica. What is your favorite fish species?

Coelacanth .

Cold&warm

Ceolacanth .

Already planning to become a CEO ?
(c-O-E-lacanth – I apologize, but this buddy happens to be one of my favorite fish, too ).
(IMO, few offenses are more grievous than misspelling someone’s name.)
Coelacanth - Wikipedia

Cheesecake

Already planning to become a CEO ?
(c-O-E-lacanth – I apologize, but this buddy happens to be one of my favorite fish, too ).
(IMO, few offenses are more grievous than misspelling someone’s name.)
Coelacanth - Wikipedia

Haha. I wasn't sure how to spell it.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

LOL Canaculus, you got busted by the Italian grammer police.

Cold&warm

When pronounced (in English) as one sound - e(e) -, the a or the o comes first: Caesar, Poecilia - although I am not sure how oe is pronounced in English. I am sure where these combined vowels originally come from: Latin.

If you allude to my poor person, I work undercover for another former superpower.

Cheesecake

You mean the Italian Grammar Professor? Lol.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Cold&warm, you use some big words for someone who knows English as a second language. Sometimes I also use big words to sound more photosynthesis, but it rarely works out well.

Cold&warm

Cold&warm, you use some big words for someone who knows English as a second language. Sometimes I also use big words to sound more photosynthesis, but it rarely works out well.
HI aquanerd14! Thanks a lot for your remark.

Precisely because English is a second language to me, I have difficulty to distinguish between "big" and "small" English words.
I just "grab what I have on the shelf". Generally there is not much choice, if any at all.
I wonder how plausible this sounds to you, but - believe me - I have the habit of simply saying things how I perceive them, not pursuing any type of effect, mind you. (Too dull or too authentic a person for that type of thing, never did it. I guess you can agree with me that it would be a waste of time that could be used for better purposes.)
What I am trying to say may be easier to understand, if one does not use exclusively his or her mother tongue (English) to communicate. If you move in a continent (North America) this situation may be less likely than in our small countries in Europe .
Lest I give rise to more misunderstanding, let me quote from memory something I read in a book considered authoritative by millions:
"CorreggI un saggio e tI sarà grato, fallo ad uno stolto e tI odierà per tutta la vita."
(Correct a wise man and he'll be grateful. Do it to a fool and he will hate you for the rest of his days.)(Without wanting to be considered wise, I try to be part of the first group.)

Please do consider that my posts are in the first place addressed to a multi-talented young person at the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, who is eager to learn and having fun while doing so.

Concretely, which word(s) do you mean? (As I have tried to explain, most likely I simply may not know the household low-profile equivalent(s).)

Cheesecake

No. It's a very complicated code. If you get it right I will give you a million bucks.

Amazoniantanklvr

They consisted of smoked salmon with avocado slices, cream cheese, salt and pepper, tomato, and onions, all on a toasted bagel.
I LOVE lox and bagels!!

Cheesecake

I LOVE lox and bagels!!

YES! Finally someone else who knows what that is!!!!
It's like the perfect combo of deliciousness.

Amazoniantanklvr

YES! Finally someone else who knows what that is!!!!
It's like the perfect combo of deliciousness.
We usually do Bagel, cream cheese, capers, red onion, tomato, lox and any spices you want. We had them for Christmas brunch for many, many years. This year my mom made quiche, which was very good, but I like lox and bagels better.

What is your favorite number? Besides 42. lol

Amazoniantanklvr

Canaculus, Want to know what mine is?

Cheesecake

Canaculus, Want to know what mine is?

Sure. Is it........243?

I got it didn't I.

Amazoniantanklvr

close. 312.987233846794218394

Cheesecake

close. 312.987233846794218394

That's weirdly specific. Any reason for that?
Methinks you need an interview yourself .

Amazoniantanklvr

That's weirdly specific. Any reason for that?
Methinks you need an interview yourself .
I came up qith the number a few years ago and I liked it so that is my favorite number now. An interview isn't going to happen.

Cheesecake

I came up qith the number a few years ago and I liked it so that is my favorite number now. An interview isn't going to happen.

Good reason.
You want to stay mysterious huh?

Amazoniantanklvr

You want to stay mysterious huh?
Yes. I usually don't freely give information.

NevermindIgnoreMe

Hi! I knew Canaculus was Latin!! I had to check and I was right. Yas. Happy Easter! Do you like aquarium plants/keep any of your own?

Cheesecake

Hi! I knew Canaculus was Latin!! I had to check and I was right. Yas. Happy Easter! Do you like aquarium plants/keep any of your own?

I do, but only three species, and they're in a 0.5 gallon.
Hopefully I'll be able to set up a 10 gallon planted in the summer. With maybe some crabs or something, we'll see.

NevermindIgnoreMe

Exiting! Be sure to show me pics!
Next question, I'm surprised you've never been asked:
What Myers Briggs Personality Type are you?
Edit: Also what type of plants?

Cheesecake

Exiting! Be sure to show me pics!
Next question, I'm surprised you've never been asked:
What Myers Briggs Personality Type are you?
Edit: Also what type of plants?

I will .
I've never heard of this, but the best matches were ENFP, ENTP, and ESFP, whatever that means.
LOL. I forgot. One of them is wild. I can get pics later though.
According to the test, this is what they mean:
ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their creative potential.

ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them.

Annnnd I have to pay money to see the last one.
To be honest I'm not really into this kind of quiz (I find it somewhat dumb), but it was interesting taking it.

NevermindIgnoreMe

I will .
I've never heard of this, but the best matches were ENFP, ENTP, and ESFP, whatever that means.
LOL. I forgot. One of them is wild. I can get pics later though.
According to the test, this is what they mean:
ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their creative potential.

ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them.

Annnnd I have to pay money to see the last one.
To be honest I'm not really into this kind of quiz (I find it somewhat dumb), but it was interesting taking it.
Haha I think they are really cool, and super accurate for me. My mom is an ENFP. I'm a mix of INFP (very rare type, super creative, introverted, kind, caring, procrastinator extraordinaire) and INFJ (misunderstood, I can't even explain it tbh, sounds about right, considered rarest type.)t
Also, promise I'm not a stalker but I was looking through your interview thread and YOU HAVE HEARD OF EL SHADDAI??!? I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT SONG!!!! TODAY! I knew it when I was little, don't laugh, I danced to it when I was about eight because I did a Christian dance group thing and most people have never heard of it but I know all the words, and honestly what the heck what are the chances. I saw it and I was screaming I couldn't believe it. Because literally dude, I was thinking about it five minutes before I saw that.
We both know that song, are both homeschooled (and highschoolers), both know Latin, and both are aquarists. Are we related or something cause I'm a little weirded out lol.

K sorry for that but I just had to tell you, I mean almost nobody I know has heard of El Shaddai.

I next questions, I think these are pretty original.
What color is your hair and eyes, or what color do you wish they were.
Favorite youtubers?
Do you watch youtube?
Dream pet, fantasy or real?
Have you ever been to any kind of convention or confrence?
On a scale of one to ten how organized are you?

AJE

Who’s this sulucanac character?

Cold&warm

Who’s this sulucanac character?
Its canaculus's name having a hangover: the letters have changed their positions....

NevermindIgnoreMe

Also why did you do that? And you misspelled rabbit anyway. It's actually cuniculus.

Cheesecake

Haha I think they are really cool, and super accurate for me. My mom is an ENFP. I'm a mix of INFP (very rare type, super creative, introverted, kind, caring, procrastinator extraordinaire) and INFJ (misunderstood, I can't even explain it tbh, sounds about right, considered rarest type.)t
Also, promise I'm not a stalker but I was looking through your interview thread and YOU HAVE HEARD OF EL SHADDAI??!? I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT SONG!!!! TODAY! I knew it when I was little, don't laugh, I danced to it when I was about eight because I did a Christian dance group thing and most people have never heard of it but I know all the words, and honestly what the heck what are the chances. I saw it and I was screaming I couldn't believe it. Because literally dude, I was thinking about it five minutes before I saw that.
We both know that song, are both homeschooled (and highschoolers), both know Latin, and both are aquarists. Are we related or something cause I'm a little weirded out lol.

K sorry for that but I just had to tell you, I mean almost nobody I know has heard of El Shaddai.

I next questions, I think these are pretty original.
What color is your hair and eyes, or what color do you wish they were.
Favorite youtubers?
Do you watch youtube?
Dream pet, fantasy or real?
Have you ever been to any kind of convention or confrence?
On a scale of one to ten how organized are you?

LOL. Of course I know El Shaddai. Good ole' #42 in the hymnal. And no haha, that's not being a stalker, you were just reading my interview.
That is a pretty crazy coincidence though. Sometimes I guess what song my friend is listening to through email and he freaks out.

My hair is blonde and my eyes are bright blue. Ever since I was little, I've always thought black hair would be cool. And purple eyes would always make people look lol.

Favorite Tubers? DDE, Small World, Colin Furz, Hi5 Studios Productions, Brave Wilderness, Dude Perfect, Tobuscus, and King Of Random (R.I.P. Grant ).

Lol I probably watch TOO much YT.

If a car show counts, then yeah.

LOL probably a 3 or 4. I like being organized, but its too much trouble to STAY organized lol. I have gone searching for my dechlorinator many times.

Personality quizzes are interesting, but with horrorscopes and things like that, I don't like the idea of some quiz "deciding" what my personality is.

Also why did you do that? And you misspelled rabbit anyway. It's actually cuniculus.

I did it for April Fools. It worked VERY well.
I know . I just thought it'd be cooler this way.

NevermindIgnoreMe

LOL. Of course I know El Shaddai. Good ole' #42 in the hymnal. And no haha, that's not being a stalker, you were just reading my interview.
That is a pretty crazy coincidence though. Sometimes I guess what song my friend is listening to through email and he freaks out.

My hair is blonde and my eyes are bright blue. Ever since I was little, I've always thought black hair would be cool. And purple eyes would always make people look lol.

Favorite Tubers? DDE, Small World, Colin Furz, Hi5 Studios Productions, Brave Wilderness, Dude Perfect, Tobuscus, and King Of Random (R.I.P. Grant ).

Lol I probably watch TOO much YT.

If a car show counts, then yeah.

LOL probably a 3 or 4. I like being organized, but its too much trouble to STAY organized lol. I have gone searching for my dechlorinator many times.

Personality quizzes are interesting, but with horrorscopes and things like that, I don't like the idea of some quiz "deciding" what my personality is.

I did it for April Fools. It worked VERY well.
I know . I just thought it'd be cooler this way.
Phew, I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy.

I've always liked black hair too, and in Gregor the Overlander the Underlanders have purple eyes.

I like personality quizzes, but definitely not horoscopes, like the stars and stuff is kinda creepy. The personality ones are more about your preferences though, and they are interesting to me because you can use it as a tool to recognize your weaknesses and how to avoid them.
I am exactly the same with organization, I love to have my room organized but I'm not a very organized person. I'm a procrastinator and perfectionist which is NOT a great combo. I lose everything. All the time. I am trying to find my wallet so I can buy some snails lol.

I watch Dude Perfect too, the stereotype videos are my favorite, also JK Studios, and of course, Blimey Cow. Check them out, I think you'd really like them. I love YT. Oh yeah and I also like TheOdd1sout, Jaiden Animations, and a couple other animation YouTubers.

Favorite CFA item?
Favorite baked good?
Unpopular opinion?
Most embarrassing thing?
What have you been reading lately?

Cheesecake

Phew, I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy.

I've always liked black hair too, and in Gregor the Overlander the Underlanders have purple eyes.

I like personality quizzes, but definitely not horoscopes, like the stars and stuff is kinda creepy. The personality ones are more about your preferences though, and they are interesting to me because you can use it as a tool to recognize your weaknesses and how to avoid them.
I am exactly the same with organization, I love to have my room organized but I'm not a very organized person. I'm a procrastinator and perfectionist which is NOT a great combo. I lose everything. All the time. I am trying to find my wallet so I can buy some snails lol.

I watch Dude Perfect too, the stereotype videos are my favorite, also JK Studios, and of course, Blimey Cow. Check them out, I think you'd really like them. I love YT. Oh yeah and I also like TheOdd1sout, Jaiden Animations, and a couple other animation YouTubers.

Favorite CFA item?
Favorite baked good?
Unpopular opinion?
Most embarrassing thing?
What have you been reading lately?

Oh. My. Goodness. THE CONNECTIONS JUST KEEP GOING!!!!
I LOVE THE OVERLAND SERIES!!!! The ending with Aries always makes me cry (One of the few books that can).
Spicy chicken deluxe of course.
Sugar and spice cookies.
You need clean edits for songs (Looooooong story behind that).
I'll get back to you on that lol.
Mostly my main mag, MotorTrend. Might read through the Leviathan trilogy again or re-read The Oath, by Frank E. Perreti (Amazing book).

FinalFins

How many times daily do you accidentally switch to light mode ?

NevermindIgnoreMe

ME TOO!!! OH MY GOSH THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!! THE ENDING WAS TERRIBLE!!!! You are the first person I've met who has even HEARD of Gregor the Overlander!!

Cake or cupcakes?
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Coke or Pepsi?
How many siblings do you have?
Favorite candy/candy bar?
OTP?
Do you go to a homeschool co-op?

Cheesecake

How many times daily do you accidentally switch to light mode ?

Sigh..........at least twice. I did it yesterday and almost screamed.

ME TOO!!! OH MY GOSH THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!! THE ENDING WAS TERRIBLE!!!! You are the first person I've met who has even HEARD of Gregor the Overlander!!

Cake or cupcakes?
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Coke or Pepsi?
How many siblings do you have?
Favorite candy/candy bar?
OTP?
Do you go to a homeschool co-op?

Lol. Great minds think alike. I'm really the first person? They are by a pretty famous author.
I know this is my interview, but have you heard of the Inheritance cycle? The ending for that is even sadder.
Cake, easy.
Chocolate duh.
Lol they're like the same thing, and I like Sprite more. Coke probably though.
Hee hee. 7.
Unusual choice here: Goldenberg Peanut Chews. Delicious with a capital D.
Assuming that stands for One True Pairing, Eragon and Ayra from the Inheritance cycle.
I do, yeah, although its online now.
Edit: The ending of the Leviathan Trilogy or the Overlander series?

NC122606

Lol. Great minds think alike. I'm really the first person? They are by a pretty famous author.
I know this is my interview, but have you heard of the Inheritance cycle? The ending for that is even sadder.
Cake, easy.
Chocolate duh.
Hee hee. 7.
Assuming that stands for One True Pairing, Eragon and Ayra from the Inheritance cycle.
Bruh...

Coke > Pepsi

NevermindIgnoreMe

Cake, easy.
Chocolate duh.
Hee hee. 7.
I have heard of Inheritance Cycle, I just started the Leviathan trilogy, I estimate I'll get through with it before the end of the week. Inheritance Cycle is next on my list actually. Suzanne Collins is so famous, but no one pays attention to Gregor the Overlander, and it's ending WAS AWFUL. Why???? Sorry Luxa, and the whole Underland I've saved multiple times, but ya know my Uncle has this nice farm so I think I'm never going to talk to you ever again.
7, nice, I wish I had 7, I only have 3.
I LOVE CHOCOLATE & CAKE. Especially chocolate cake. Especially when I make it.

Well anyways...These are slightly evil questions BTW, so you get one pass. Also I currently have Shotgun by George Ezra stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. (I often visit the what are you listening to thread and darn it you have some good ones that always get stuck in my head.)

City or country person?
Pool or river?
What do you do to annoy/prank your friends?
What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
Do you wear hats or glasses often?
Scariest thing that ever happened to you?
What was the last thing that made you cry? (Mine was listening to a very emotional song on a terrible day.)
Are you a type of person who is more emotional or someone who hide emotions well?

Cheesecake

I have heard of Inheritance Cycle, I just started the Leviathan trilogy, I estimate I'll get through with it before the end of the week. Inheritance Cycle is next on my list actually. Suzanne Collins is so famous, but no one pays attention to Gregor the Overlander, and it's ending WAS AWFUL. Why???? Sorry Luxa, and the whole Underland I've saved multiple times, but ya know my Uncle has this nice farm so I think I'm never going to talk to you ever again.
7, nice, I wish I had 7, I only have 3.
I LOVE CHOCOLATE & CAKE. Especially chocolate cake. Especially when I make it.

Well anyways...These are slightly evil questions BTW, so you get one pass. Also I currently have Shotgun by George Ezra stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. (I often visit the what are you listening to thread and darn it you have some good ones that always get stuck in my head.)

City or country person?
Pool or river?
What do you do to annoy/prank your friends?
What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
Do you wear hats or glasses often?
Scariest thing that ever happened to you?
What was the last thing that made you cry? (Mine was listening to a very emotional song on a terrible day.)
Are you a type of person who is more emotional or someone who hide emotions well?

Lol. "Hey bye Luxa I know we were a thing for like a day but I go live on farm now byyyyyye lol."

Lol is that why you like chocolate cake so much?
I'll be riding shotgun...... What a perfect vacation song.
Country every day, all day. I wouldn't be able to STAND city life.
Pool. Rivers are (often times) gross and I've seen too many "Top 10 scariest fishing videos" on YouTube to swim in any river that's deeper than 3 feet.
Lol I like to make them think info I told them is real and then tell them it isn't.
Getting interrupted while listening to music . Especially if its a dumb thing I'm being interrupted for.
I wear sunglasses during the summer, although my Aviator's broke and I don't have a hat I can wear.
Long story.
Uhhhh a really funny YouTube video last night. If you mean sad stuff then it was the last time I listened to Johnny Cash - Hurt.
Usually I can hide my emotions pretty well. Depends on the situation.

NevermindIgnoreMe

Lol. "Hey bye Luxa I know we were a thing for like a day but I go live on farm now byyyyyye lol."

Lol is that why you like chocolate cake so much?
I'll be riding shotgun...... What a perfect vacation song.
Country every day, all day. I wouldn't be able to STAND city life.
Pool. Rivers are (often times) gross and I've seen too many "Top 10 scariest fishing videos" on YouTube to swim in any river that's deeper than 3 feet.
Lol I like to make them think info I told them is real and then tell them it isn't.
Getting interrupted while listening to music . Especially if its a dumb thing I'm being interrupted for.
I wear sunglasses during the summer, although my Aviator's broke and I don't have a hat I can wear.
Long story.
Uhhhh a really funny YouTube video last night. If you mean sad stuff then it was the last time I listened to Johnny Cash - Hurt.
Usually I can hide my emotions pretty well. Depends on the situation.

Ok I love rivers and the country, I can't stand the City for more than like two days. Ugh too many people, I feel trapped. Seriously though my cake is amazing, always homemade, super moist with thick chocolate icing.

Do you like Billy Joel or Shawn Mendes more?
When are you going to get around to telling us these "long stories"?
Do you collect anything?
Weird thing that you love but no one else does? (Fish keeping isn't an option)
What has been the best prank you ever pulled?
Early Bird or Night Owl?
Worst subject in school?

Cheesecake

Ok I love rivers and the country, I can't stand the City for more than like two days. Ugh too many people, I feel trapped. Seriously though my cake is amazing, always homemade, super moist with thick chocolate icing.

Do you like Billy Joel or Shawn Mendes more?
When are you going to get around to telling us these "long stories"?
Do you collect anything?
Weird thing that you love but no one else does? (Fish keeping isn't an option)
What has been the best prank you ever pulled?
Early Bird or Night Owl?
Worst subject in school?

I guess Billy Joel. I haven't heard much of either. I've only heard For The Longest Time, Piano Man, and In My Blood and Senorita (Really catchy but the lyrics are awful).
Whenever I have time. Maybe tonight.
Not really, although I did fill up a bucket with bones because there was so many in our woods. 2 deer, a fox, and multiple raccoon skulls.
If an object counts, then the Bugatti EB110. Most people hate how it looks. Personally, I think its gorgeous, and its one of my all time favorite cars, if not my favorite.
It wasn't the most elaborate, but boy was it funny. My brother had his earbuds in when he put his muffin in the microwave. So he didn't notice me turning the time up from 30 seconds to six minutes. He noticed after like three, and opened the microwave to find this shriveled up black nasty thing. It was hilarious .
Night Owl, definitely.
Math lol.
Edit: what long stories are there? I thought it was only 1....

NevermindIgnoreMe

I totally agree about Senorita...I love Billy Joel and For the Longest Time is one of my favorite songs. Especially this cover: anne reburn for the longest time - Bing video

More similarities. Gosh, who the carp are you lol? I'm awful at math but getting better, and I try and fail to go to bed before 11 pretty much every night.

Are you more popular or um...what's the opposite of popular? Isolated I guess.
Favorite color? (be specific don't just be going blue or yellow I need specifity)
Favorite tree?
Do you play Minecraft?
Who or what annoys you most?
Have you ever had your heart broken or broken someone else's heart?
Do you like soda or juice more?
What was the best Christmas present you ever recieved?
Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Would you go alone or take someone? If so would it be a friend/crush, a family member, or a pet/aquarium setup?
Do you watch sports? If so what type?

Am I good at quizzing? I'm practicing so I can send a quarantine quiz to some friends who are especially bored. I hope you don't mind, I know I'm having fun, I love quizzing people!
Edit: The long stories are the most embarrassing and scariest things that have ever happened to you. You don't necessarily have to answer those if you don't want to though.

Cheesecake

I totally agree about Senorita...I love Billy Joel and For the Longest Time is one of my favorite songs. Especially this cover: anne reburn for the longest time - Bing video

More similarities. Gosh, who the carp are you lol? I'm awful at math but getting better, and I try and fail to go to bed before 11 pretty much every night.

Are you more popular or um...what's the opposite of popular? Isolated I guess.
Favorite color? (be specific don't just be going blue or yellow I need specifity)
Favorite tree?
Do you play Minecraft?
Who or what annoys you most?
Have you ever had your heart broken or broken someone else's heart?
Do you like soda or juice more?
What was the best Christmas present you ever recieved?
Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Would you go alone or take someone? If so would it be a friend/crush, a family member, or a pet/aquarium setup?
Do you watch sports? If so what type?

Am I good at quizzing? I'm practicing so I can send a quarantine quiz to some friends who are especially bored. I hope you don't mind, I know I'm having fun, I love quizzing people!
Edit: The long stories are the most embarrassing and scariest things that have ever happened to you. You don't necessarily have to answer those if you don't want to though.

Your evil twin lol.
I don't want to seem like a punk or anything, but yeah I'd say I'm popular.
Coral or teal.
Uhhhh I don't have one.
I have before, though not extensively.
Someone I know (not on FL). I try not to let them annoy me but they always do.
Haha I'm not old enough for that. I have very strong views on this subject (young teen dating specifically).
Hmmm. Probably depends on my mood at the time. I'm leaning more towards juice though.
Probably my metal detector.
Probably go with a friend to Maranello, Italy. Going with a crush would be more awkward than a pelican on land.
Baseball and football, although I don't know any teams. I just like watching it.
I don't mind at all . And you are good at quizzing. Many unique questions.
Oh my. The embarrassing one is just really funny. The scary one is very very strange.
Hmm I don't have time now....I promise tomorrow.

Pythia

Forgive me if someone already asked one of these questions, I didn't read all of it.

Favorite fish?
Worst mistake you ever made in fish keeping?
Best fish you ever owned?
Favorite food?

Cheesecake

Forgive me if someone already asked one of these questions, I didn't read all of it.

Favorite fish?
Worst mistake you ever made in fish keeping?
Best fish you ever owned?
Favorite food?

Coelacanth .
Adding RCS to a tank without proper acclimation. it. They all died .
A female mommichog. Super great personality. Really feisty little fish.
Banh Mi. D E L I C I O U S.

Pythia

Did you change your username?
How many times did you change it and what were they?

NevermindIgnoreMe

Your evil twin lol.
I don't want to seem like a punk or anything, but yeah I'd say I'm popular.
Coral or teal.
Uhhhh I don't have one.
I have before, though not extensively.
Someone I know (not on FL). I try not to let them annoy me but they always do.
Haha I'm not old enough for that. I have very strong views on this subject (young teen dating specifically).
Hmmm. Probably depends on my mood at the time. I'm leaning more towards juice though.
Probably my metal detector.
Probably go with a friend to Maranello, Italy. Going with a crush would be more awkward than a pelican on land.
Baseball and football, although I don't know any teams. I just like watching it.
I don't mind at all . And you are good at quizzing. Many unique questions.
Oh my. The embarrassing one is just really funny. The scary one is very very strange.
Hmm I don't have time now....I promise tomorrow.
Hahaha are sure you're the evil twin? Or is that what I've led you to believe?....
Lol you aren't a punk!

Have you ever met someone famous?
Are you good with puns?
How many pets do you have other than aquatic pets?
Favorite season?
Do you play any instruments or wish you did?
Do you like asking questions? (You can already tell I do lol)
Funniest thing you saw/experienced today?

Thanks!
I look at a few of the answers and think, "Wow. He said exactly what I would have said. " It's weird but cool.

Cheesecake

Hahaha are sure you're the evil twin? Or is that what I've led you to believe?....
Lol you aren't a punk!

Have you ever met someone famous?
Are you good with puns?
How many pets do you have other than aquatic pets?
Favorite season?
Do you play any instruments or wish you did?
Do you like asking questions? (You can already tell I do lol)
Funniest thing you saw/experienced today?

Thanks!
I look at a few of the answers and think, "Wow. He said exactly what I would have said. " It's weird but cool.

Good lol.

Yes. The Dobre brothers. I used to work at CFA and they came all the time. I even talked to them a couple of times. They're really annoying in their YT videos, but pretty nice in real life.
My friend actually lives literally right next to them, so he gets to see all of their fancy cars go zooming past.
Yes hee hee. Go look at the "Jokes" thread.
2 cats and 2 toads.
Spring, because the weather is perfect. Not too cold, not too hot.
I don't, but I used to play piano.
I do yeah. Your interview is coming.
Today? Not much yet, but since you asked that yesterday, it was a YT vid.
Lol. Weird but cool in a stalker sort of way .

NevermindIgnoreMe

Good lol.

Yes. The Dobre brothers. I used to work at CFA and they came all the time. I even talked to them a couple of times. They're really annoying in their YT videos, but pretty nice in real life.
My friend actually lives literally right next to them, so he gets to see all of their fancy cars go zooming past.
Yes hee hee. Go look at the "Jokes" thread.
2 cats and 2 toads.
Spring, because the weather is perfect. Not too cold, not too hot.
I don't, but I used to play piano.
I do yeah. Your interview is coming.
Today? Not much yet, but since you asked that yesterday, it was a YT vid.
Lol. Weird but cool in a stalker sort of way .
Cool! I have two cats too, one hates everyone except me, and one loves almost every living creature. Polar opposites. I love spring, for so many reasons. I play piano. I make weird puns all the time. Honestly what what was I expecting lol?

What is your favorite Latin word?
Gravel, or sand?
Jacket or sweatshirt?
Have you ever read any Jack London?
Do you like the beach or mountains better?
Cat or dog person?
Have you ever been to Gathersburg? I used to live their when I was little.
Have you ever read a popular book but didn't like it?

Cheesecake

Cool! I have two cats too, one hates everyone except me, and one loves almost every living creature. Polar opposites. I love spring, for so many reasons. I play piano. I make weird puns all the time. Honestly what what was I expecting lol?

What is your favorite Latin word?
Gravel, or sand?
Jacket or sweatshirt?
Have you ever read any Jack London?
Do you like the beach or mountains better?
Cat or dog person?
Have you ever been to Gathersburg? I used to live their when I was little.
Have you ever read a popular book but didn't like it?

IDK what you were expecting lol.
Hmmm. Probably Aurum. It sounds cool.
Sand looks nicer, but gravel is easier to clean, so probably gravel.
Jacket.
Of course. I've read White Fang at least 4 times.
Mountains. The beach is pretty but there isn't much to do.
Both! I don't like either more than the other.
I probably have. I don't remember.
I listened to part of a Harry Potter book and it was mega cringe. I didn't like any of what I heard.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views
Mike1995
Replies
Views
Amazoniantanklvr
Replies
Views