Canaculus Interview - Page 3

Cheesecake

Canaculus , is that your actual Lotus? And another question, you can’t really keep blue gill and crappie, in a 40 gal. Tak, can you? Will you please post a picture!

I wish! One of my many dream cars !
If you had asked for pics of the bluegill a month ago, I would have been happy to comply.
However they, uh, became nutrition for an entity.

Pick a number between 1 and 67

42 (there is a long-running inside joke behind the choice of that number between me and some of my friends).
LittleBlueGuppy are you avoiding my question ?

PheonixKingZ

So is that a yes, or a no, to keeping the bluegill/crappie, in only a 40 gal. Tank?

Bruises

If you had asked for pics of the bluegill a month ago, I would have been happy to comply.

42 (there is a long-running inside joke behind the choice of that number between me and some of my friends).

Now I need to know the inside joke....

PheonixKingZ

Lol, me to!!

nikm128

You have one month left to live, what are going to do? Besides the obvious spending it with family and friends.

WinterSoldier.

Do you like classical music? Canaculus

Frisbee

No, just taking my own sweet time in answering it. It's Elizabeth (though everyone just calls me Lizzy or Frizbe)

Cheesecake

Do you like classical music? Canaculus

It's alright.

You have one month left to live, what are going to do? Besides the obvious spending it with family and friends.

Go to car shows. Learn to drive and drive a Huracan. Write my will. Tie up loose ends happy.
Meet DDE. Learn to make Dubstep.

So is that a yes, or a no, to keeping the bluegill/crappie, in only a 40 gal. Tank?

They were all babies so it was fine.

Now I need to know the inside joke....

Number 42 in the hymnal we use at my church is a Hebrew song called El Shadai. No one really likes it, so the joke is that it's the best song ever conceived. Me and the friend who started the joke, whenever we hear someone say the next hymn number, say #156, we'll both be like "did they just say number #42? I think they did."

Bruises

It's alright.

Go to car shows. Learn to drive and drive a Huracan. Write my will. Tie up loose ends happy.
Meet DDE. Learn to make Dubstep.

They were all babies so it was fine.

Number 42 in the hymnal we use at my church is a Hebrew song called El Shadai. No one really likes it, so the joke is that it's the best song ever conceived. Me and the friend who started the joke, whenever we hear someone say the next hymn number, say #156, we'll both be like "did they just say number #42? I think they did."
Now I wanna hear the hymn

PheonixKingZ

Me to!! Lol!!

If you could have any car out there, what make/model of car would it be?

Cheesecake

If you could have any car out there, what make/model of car would it be?

Oof, that's a toughie. A good first car I would LOVE to own would be a tricked-out Honda Civic Type-R, preferably from 17'-19 models.
But if I could have any supercar, it'd have to be either a McLaren 720S, a LamborghinI Huracan Performate, or a LamborghinI Aventodaor SVJ/LP400. I also adore Aston Martin's new concepts.
And I love the new BMW 8-series.

Cold&warm

Doesn't matter, they are still evil. Lol

P.S. the only olives I can get down are the green garlic stuffed ones.

Next questions,
What is your favorite movie?
Favorite TV show?
Favorite book?
Favorite thing to do all day on the weekends?
Favorite Food?
Favorite vehicle or form of transportation?
Favorite historical figure?
Favorite shoes?

Have you ever mashed them then fried them and made fried potatoe patties? Those are so good!
LittleBlueGuppy,
now it is clear why you indicated as location "The Gun Range".
You shoot questions like a machine gun.

Is it this one?
Probably not, huh? This is not ugly at all.
Why don't you post a link or tell us the title of the hymnal?

Do you like to sing?
Do you sing in the choir of your church?
Do you play a musical instrument? (I have a vague feeling that this question has been asked already. I have read all posts of this thread, though.)
Do you like to dance?
If so, what styles?
Do you like sports?
Which one(s) do you practice?
You mentioned you (like to) draw.
What subjects do you choose?
Could you upload a picture of one (or more) of your drawings?

Cheesecake

Do you like to sing?
Do you sing in the choir of your church?
Do you play a musical instrument? (I have a vague feeling that this question has been asked already. I have read all posts of this thread, though.)
Do you like to dance?
If so, what styles?
Do you like sports?
Which one(s) do you practice?
You mentioned you (like to) draw.
What subjects do you choose?
Could you upload a picture of one (or more) of your drawings?

Yes.
There isn't a choir at my church, although I did sing in one a few years ago.
I used to play piano. Wish I still did.
I do. I would love to be able to break dance (or any kind of dance ).
Yes, very much so.
I play Basketball mostly, although I'm not very good at it.
I do, quite a lot.
As in my favorite? Biology.
Yes ! I will as soon as possible.

El shaddai, el shaddai,
El-elyon na adonia,
Age to age you're still the same,
By the power of the name.
El shaddai, el shaddai,
Erkamka na adonai,
We will praise and lift you high,
El shaddai.
Through your love and through the ram,
You saved the son of abraham;
Through the power of your hand,
Turned the sea into dry land.
To the outcast on her knees,
You were the God who really sees,
And by your might,
You set your children free.
El shaddai, el shaddai,
El-elyon na adonia,
El shaddai, el shaddai,
Erkamka na adonai,
We will praise and lift you high,
El shaddai.
Through the years you've made it clear,
That the time of christ was near,
Though the people couldn't see
What messiah ought to be.
Though your word contained the plan,
They just could not understand
Your most awesome work was done
Through the frailty of your son.
El shaddai, el shaddai,
El-elyon na adonai,
El shaddai, el shaddai,
Erkamka na adonai,
I will praise yo 'till I die,
El shaddai.
El shaddai, el shaddai,
El-elyon na adonai,
El shaddai, el shaddai,
Erkamka na adonai,
I will praise you 'till I die.
El shaddai.

I personally think the song is okay.

Cold&warm

Yes.
There isn't a choir at my church, although I did sing in one a few years ago.
I used to play piano. Wish I still did.
I do. I would love to be able to break dance (or any kind of dance ).
Yes, very much so.
I play Basketball mostly, although I'm not very good at it.
I do, quite a lot.
As in my favorite? Biology.
Yes ! I will as soon as possible.
Thank you for the answers.
I meant what subjects do you choose when you draw.
Can't you go back to study and play the piano?
Look forward to the drawings.
Since 1956 we have the Eurovision Song Contest, possibly too European a thing to be (well-)known in your place: .
Here are two entries by Israel: 1979 - winner and 1995. Both religiously inspired songs, as far as I know a unique phenomenon in the Eurovision. I think it is classy.
lyrics + translation onscreen
lyrics + translation: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/אמן-amen-amen.html

Cheesecake

Thank you for the answers.
I meant what subjects do you choose when you draw.
Can't you go back to study and play the piano?
Look forward to the drawings.

Cars mostly. But when I get tired of that, whatever pops into my head .

Here yah go .

upload_2019-4-20_20-30-50.png

upload_2019-4-20_20-33-30.png

upload_2019-4-20_20-35-2.png

upload_2019-4-20_20-36-16.png

upload_2019-4-20_20-37-5.png

That's it for now. I'll do more later. It wouldn't post correctly so I had to do multiple posts.
Coradee or another mod could you combine them please ? Thanks!

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-20_20-32-30.png
    upload_2019-4-20_20-32-30.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 106
  • upload_2019-4-20_20-32-41.png
    upload_2019-4-20_20-32-41.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 106

Cold&warm

Here yah go .
Wow! You sure can draw!
Must be wonderful to have such artistic abilities.
Thanks for uploading!

That's it for now. I'll do more later. It wouldn't post correctly so I had to do multiple posts.
Coradee or another mod could you combine them please ? Thanks!
As a matter of fact, the two thumbnails of the red car show only the upper part.
Edit: now it's ok.

Cheesecake

Wow! You sure can draw!
Must be wonderful to have such artistic abilities.
Thanks for uploading!

Thank you and no problem !

Cheesecake

AJE is my interview over?

AJE

AJE

What did you have for breakfast?

PheonixKingZ

If you could go to any country put there, and could spend 1 month there (all expenses paid) where would you go?

Fanatic

What's your favorite type of bottom dwelling fish, and why?

Cheesecake

What did you have for breakfast?

See, this is gonna be kinda a long answer.
Every other Monday, my dad is off from work. And every other Monday, me and him go out and get breakfast together, just to talk about anything that's going on. Today was his day off, so we went to Dunkin Donuts and I got 2 donuts. Then when we got home, my dad made sandwiches for everyone else. They are AMAZING! They consisted of smoked salmon with avocado slices, cream cheese, salt and pepper, tomato, and onions, all on a toasted bagel. It may sound weird, but don't knock it till you try it.

If you could go to any country put there, and could spend 1 month there (all expenses paid) where would you go?

Australia (cause of the wildlife) Vancouver (cause cars) and Italy (cause cars, food, architecture, and beautiful scenery.
But if I had to choose 1, probably Italy.

What's your favorite type of bottom dwelling fish, and why?

Armored Catfish, cause they look awesome. Catfish in general are just really cool.

PheonixKingZ

What is your favorite “Wild” species of fish?

Cheesecake

What is your favorite “Wild” species of fish?

This question was hidden in among my alerts so I didn't see it.
Large mouth bass probably. Maybe Barracuda? I also like bluegill.

AJE

Favorite aminal?

Frisbee

Favorite video game?

Cheesecake

Favorite aminal?

Invertebrates: Velvet worm, cause their freaking cool.
Vertebrates: I wanna say Tasmanian tiger.

Favorite video game?

Oof. If we're talking nostalgia, then Lego Marvel Superheroes would easily be my favorite.
But generally I really like TF2 and Forza 4 (have yet to play Forza ).
If we're talking '.IO' games, then Starblast.io will always be my favorite. Probably my third favorite game overall. Lots of good memories. Me and my brother played together as often as possible. I had all the cool skins and everything. Me and him used to be pretty well known on the game itself. We'd recognize other people too, and old alliances would flare back up . That game was the BEST.

Cheesecake

More questions? Or has this thread departed the land of the updated?

NC122606

French Toast, Waffles, or Pancakes?

Cold&warm

In one of the most recent posts of your artwork thread you mention the reopening of school, finishing the phrase with "groan".

- What are your feelings about (high) school?
- Do you think the quality of the teaching is adequate?
- Do you think there are topics that are not but should be taught?
- Do you find your teachers inspiring, both for the quality of their teaching and as human beings?
- The way I see it, nowadays the spirit of competition more and more pervades everything, schools included. What do think? Do you think it is inevitable or one should do something about it? How do you and your classmates deal with it?
- If the question is not indiscrete, what do you plan to do after high school?

Cheesecake

In one of the most recent posts of your artwork thread you mention the reopening of school, finishing the phrase with "groan".

- What are your feelings about (high) school?
- Do you think the quality of the teaching is adequate?
- Do you think there are topics that are not but should be taught?
- Do you find your teachers inspiring, both for the quality of their teaching and as human beings?
- The way I see it, nowadays the spirit of competition more and more pervades everything, schools included. What do think? Do you think it is inevitable or one should do something about it? How do you and your classmates deal with it?
- If the question is not indiscrete, what do you plan to do after high school?

It's fine lol.
Yes the quality of teaching is exquisite. I'd just rather not do school.
Not really. I'm hitting all of the important bases with what classes I'm taking (wish I could do Spanish instead of Latin).
xD. Yes all of my teachers are good (their all funny, intelligent, and yes, they are inspiring ).
I think a little competition is healthy in all things, so someone shouldn't stop it, but they should control it (probably is inevitable).
Not sure. I'd probably follow in the footsteps of my older brothers and do a year or two of community college (it's free in Frederick) then move on to a "real" college.

French Toast, Waffles, or Pancakes?

Depends on the type.
No matter what kind it is, waffles are at the bottom (especially store bought ones).
Oatmeal/Buttermilk Pancakes would be a close second.
And at number 1 would be french toast. It just can't be beat. Gotta have some cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top, then drowned in butter and maple syrup. Delicious.

NC122606

Depends on the type.
No matter what kind it is, waffles are at the bottom (especially store bought ones).
And at number 1 would be french toast. It just can't be beat. Gotta have some cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top, then drowned in butter and maple syrup. Delicious.
Very close between Pancakes and French Toast, I prefer them drowned I mean DROWNED in syrup.

Frisbee

Depends on the type.
You need butter, then powdered sugar, then the syrup. The little clumps of powdered sugar taste amazing and it makes it so the syrup doesn’t soak in to the toast, it just coats it. Mmmmmm, scrumptious (that was my breakfast and dinner today, I love French toast).

This is your lesson on proper French toast making.

What is your favorite instrument?

NC122606

Why are you attracted to hornets?
If you could keep a saltwater fish what would it be?
Favorite Minecraft Parody?

Cheesecake

What is your favorite instrument?

Bass.

Why are you attracted to hornets?
If you could keep a saltwater fish what would it be?
Favorite Minecraft Parody?

I'm not.
Coelacanth
Creeper? Aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Cheesecake

You guys should ask me where I went on Saturday .

FinalFins

Where were you saturday?? And what are your thoughts on Belgium waffles with chocolate chips??

Creeper? Aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Technically the song is revenge.

Watch the music video "creeper aw man" by surreal entertainment

kallililly1973

Where did you go on Saturday?

Cheesecake

Technically the song is revenge.

Watch the music video "creeper aw man" by surreal entertainment

Yes, but everyone would know what I was talking about either way.

Where were you saturday?? And what are your thoughts on Belgium waffles with chocolate chips??

Where did you go on Saturday?

I went fencing . Which is actually quite fun. One of the coaches was a 15 year old world champion, who is going to be at the 2024 Olympics . I ended up winning against all of the people I went up against. One of my matches was a tie, so it went into deathtouch and I beat the other guy.
That sounds delicious. Are Belgium waffles really good or something?

FinalFins

Yes, they are the best waffle to ever touch my taste buds.

NC122606

Where did you go on Monday?

Cold&warm

I went fencing .
Fencing is (just) an(other) unfulfilled dream for me. I came pretty close, though, some years ago when I visited relatives in California. But too high for my budget were the overhead costs needed for a couple of hours instruction - mainly expenses for gear and stuff.
If there is something like vicarious enjoyment - very Italian expression and very catholic too the use of vicarious, it means you taking my place - enjoy that elite sport for me.

Which is actually quite fun.
You can say that aloud. (Again a very Italian way of saying things.)

I ended up winning against all of the people I went up against.
Do you have very long arms and do not allow opponents to come near?
Are you superfast?
Are you capable of foreseeing your adversary's moves?
Did you hypnotize them poor fellas?

one of my matches was a tie, so it went into deathtouch and I beat the other guy.
Was he from Thailand?
Deathtouch? You were talking fencing, right? This sounds more like ThaI kickboxing.

That sounds delicious. Are Belgium waffles really good or something?
Trust me, for I am paying this knowkledge with some 20-30 pounds of overweight:
when it comes to cookies, Belgium is one place to go, together with France, Germany and the Netherlands. Find someone who sends the stuff to you (expensive) or brings you one or more sweet souvenirs after visiting those places.
A few days ago, a cousin of mine who lives in the States brought me from Holland banketstaaf Dutch letter - Wikipedia, simply bought in a (major) Dutch supermarket (Albert Heijn), not in a specialized bakery. In Holland, one can find gourmet quality in the supermarket.

Waffles, if I am not mistaken, started originally as a French thing.
A variety was invented in Holland in the early 1800s and is now part of that (my) country's heritage and a matter of national pride: the "stroopwafel": Stroopwafel - Wikipedia. (My cousin told me that the ones she finds in the shops in the USA tend to be old and hard.)
Funny enough, the stroopwafel was invented "by chance": a pastry baker in Gouda (familiar ring? Gouda cheese) had some leftovers he did not want to throw away. Instead, he invented the one cookie all your fellow countrymen taste when they visit the country of tulips, beer, wind mills and wooden shoes. And of ... Rembrandt, Vermeer, Frans Hals (from my native city), Van Gogh, Mondriaan, Escher and many, many more.
If your channel is in Belgium: Meli, a Belgian brand, markets "honingwafels" (honey waffles) made in NL, a very refined type of stroopwafel. Someone from Belgium brought me a package last month.
Now that it is getting cold, I recommend the pain d'épices, a Belgian specialty ideal for wintertime, easily found in Brussels National Airport. My Italian friends loved it.

Edit: another Belgian (and Dutch) cookie you do not want to miss is speculoos Speculaas - Wikipedia . It contains a delightful mix of exotic spices. I recommend amandelspeculoos: a layer of very thinly sliced almond on the downside of each cookie enhances its taste even more.

BTW, any news from your Artwork thread?

Frisbee

Where did you go on Tuesday? (Lol, I just had to irritate you)

AJE

Where in Maryland do you live?

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

Where did you go on Thursday? LOL.

Cheesecake

Where did you go on Thursday? LOL.

Uh. My house? Is this a trick question?

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM

No, just copying others. Do you have hermit crabs? Just wondering from your profile pic.

Cheesecake

No, just copying others. Do you have hermit crabs? Just wondering from your profile pic.

No, I used to though. That picture was taken down in North Carolina. I do have fiddler crabs .

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views
Mike1995
Replies
Views
Amazoniantanklvr
Replies
Views