Canaculus' Artwork - Page 4

kanzekatores

Member
Cheesecake how do you draw so well?? How did you get so good? I wish I could draw like that.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
kanzekatores said:
Cheesecake how do you draw so well?? How did you get so good? I wish I could draw like that.
Didn't see this. Sorry bout dat.
MUCH practice. Like years of it. And many experiments, some of which didn't work.

Cold&warm said:
Mag-ni-fi-cent !!!!
I feel the urge to jump into the car for a ride ...
Worth waiting for ...
Haha thanks!

Pandurs said:
Gosh that renderiiiiiiing! Those detaiiiiiils!
May I ask what is your brand of choice for colored pencils? That blending is flawless.
Prismacolor! I like them because they're very soft, and great quality for a not so bad price. I also use blenders a lot.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Here are two more. Haven't been drawing as much right now.
Pretty happy with this first one. I kind of went for a more cartoonish style and it came out really good I think .

 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
Cheesecake said:
Here are two more. Haven't been drawing as much right now.
Pretty happy with this first one. I kind of went for a more cartoonish style and it came out really good I think .

The first one looks super awesome, I love the cartoony look. The second one looks more you though.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
The first one looks super awesome, I love the cartoony look. The second one looks more you though.
thanks!
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Drew a random monster .

Also if anyone is confused, my name used to be Canaculus, then it was sulucanaC, and now it's Cheesecake.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Its been awhile eh?
Someone asked me to draw a Ford GT, so I did .
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
Cheesecake said:
Its been awhile eh?
Someone asked me to draw a Ford GT, so I did .
Impressive as always, love the shading, I wish I could do that lol. Giving me old timey newspaper add vibes.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Drew this random monster a few weeks back:
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Samurai!!
 

Dippiedee

Member
Cheesecake said:
Is it intentional or coincidental that this looks like the dragon boss from Ark?
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Dippiedee said:
Is it intentional or coincidental that this looks like the dragon boss from Ark?
Coincidental . I haven't played Ark.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom