Can you play a musical instrument?

Can you play an musical instrument

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rainman
What musical instrument can you play?

rainman
I can play the piano, electric keyboard, pipe organ. I play to my fish some times, especialy my minI crab, he likes the phantom of the opera. lol

sirdarksol
I can play the recorder (I put that under flute... It's a woodwind similar to older style flutes) and piano, both only a little bit. I hope to learn to play the shakuhachi, a large Japanese bamboo flute, if I can afford to get one at the RenFest this year.

luna
I used to play clarinet (3 years of middle school band), and can play a little bit of piano/keyboard - I have a full-size (88-key) Yamaha in my living room that I got for x-mas 2006.

Gwenz
I play the flute and have done for 6 years. I'm doing my grade 6 exam on monday and dreading it! I play the piano too. I've played for 9 years but only done grade 3 cause I can't be bothered to do any more.

Gwenz

Shaina
Play piano a lot, played flute for years but not recently, learning guitar.

beyzagorkemli
I am trying to play "ney", - a reed flute-. it is great and very difficult to play. but its sounds fascinating and it's worth playing ,when you listen or play it, it takes away you to depths. it is not only a instrument, but also a very good friend, confidant..

Red wag platy
Clarinet. Second chair in fact!

mlinden84
Flute, clarinet, guitar, drums

Allie
Me musical, not on your life.

tan.b
guitar for me! my mum made me when I was little....sent me to lessons despite my moaning that my fingers hurt etc! never did enjoy it. needless to say I haven't played it much at all since I left school! pick it up once in a while just to see if I still can play! would really love to learn flute (which is what I DID want to learn when I was younger! - why don't parents listen?!) and would love to play drums since I saw phil collins in concert when I was little do a solo on them. I was mesmerised!

Drea
Self taught in 1984...Classical piano, electric keyboard. Not easy to do either anylonger because of back injury. I will play Moonlight Sonata, once in a blue moon ;fim) so I don't forget it.

rainman
Self taught in 1984...Classical piano, electric keyboard. Not easy to do either anylonger because of back injury. I will play Moonlight Sonata, once in a blue moon ;fim) so I don't forget it.

lol nice. Where in michigan do you live?(in general)

angelfish220
but but but there is no other!! I play (BIG GASP) trumpet, clarinet, bass clarinet, keyboard, bassoon, timpani, and flute. I'm still learning flute. there is no button for double reeds

rainman
but but but there is no other!! I play (BIG GASP) trumpet, clarinet, bass clarinet, keyboard, bassoon, timpani, and flute. I'm still learning flute. there is no button for double reeds

my bad , but you have to give me a break its my first poll. nice ability to play an entourage of musical instruments!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Poll
  • tyspot1000
  • Polls
Replies
Views
jglove276
Replies
Views
Cheesewoman
2 3
Replies