Can you help me find this Castle????

outflying

Hello Everyone,

I saw this castle in someone's pictures and fell in love with it. He said he purchased it at Fishtown USA. That's in NY and I live on the west coast. I checked their web site and I can't find it. Could someone point to an online store where I could purchase this exact one?

Thanks.

Radcliffe

Could this be it?

--Radcliffe

outflying

Wow!  That was fast.  I think that is it.  I saw that one on ebay too and thought no.  After looking at it for a while, I think the one in the tank is just at a different angle.  Thank you! 

Icicle

Just wanted to say very nice castle! i'm sure if you get it it will add beautifully to your acquarium

Radcliffe

Yeah, too much decoration shopping is clearly to blame here. If you have a petco locally, I saw it there as well.

I am glad to help

--R

Gman

The picture shows only half of the castle. I've seen it at both Petco and Petsmart and in their web sites.

outflying

Thanks again for all your help!   ;D ;D ;D

Gunnie

You can also probably find it pretty easily online:

zeddy

petsmart has them too they have two piece like that were the bridge joins

Dounvme

I have the whole castle. it was in my 55gal tank for a few months until I noticed the sharp edges within the castle itself were beating up my fish. its nice looking with bubbles coming out of windows and doorways but I wouldnt use it in an aquarium unless I had smaller fish.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom