Can Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Cory I Have? Question

Discussion in 'Corydoras' started by Ejmonahan, Apr 11, 2019.

1. EjmonahanNew MemberMember

Hey guys! So I bought this Cory a couple weeks ago, and at the time, I thought he was some sort of hybrid mix Cory when I bought him (he looked half panda, half peppered). I’m now almost positive he’s just a peppered and I’m thinking he may have looked that way due to store tank stress. I want to get two more to keep him comfortable, however he seems to be happy and content shoaling with my two pandas(I plan to get another panda as well). If someone can confirm his type I would appreciate it! C19DFA95-58A8-456D-B6A2-8C820EF8891F.jpeg09F7948F-B40B-4577-A4D5-68521FC0E743.jpeg218F5680-697A-40B6-8CEC-B8FC53AF82EE.jpeg

2. MakuariumValued MemberMember

Looks like a peppered Cory to me, the more the same type the marrier! :)

3. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

definitely looks like a pepper to me also...i have 6 in my 55... They, like every cory love company!

4. 86 ssinitWell Known MemberMember

Looks like a peppered. Saw your other thread luv the old cars in the tank. What are they made of?

5. EjmonahanNew MemberMember

Thanks guys! That’s what I was thinking, but I wanted some verification. The store I bought it from didn’t even know.
    Thanks you! I actually got incredibly lucky, I saw the same red truck in a display tank at a store but they didn’t have any for sale. After a long long search I found these two on eBay of all places! I believe they’re ceramic. I wish I kept the tags to share the brand