So I had to make an emergency 10 day trip back home and while I was gone my aquarium was over taken by algae. Thankfully I only lost 1 Cory out of all my fish while I was away. (My dog sitter fed my fish but couldn’t do a water change) I got home and did a massive water change, cleaned the algae off EVERYTHING and did a bleach dip with my plants. Two days after the WC and bleach dip they look white, yellow and brown but the stems are still a healthy green. I dose the tank with Easy Green twice a week. By looking at the pics can these plants survive or do I need to rip them out and replace them? I am a plant newbie so I don’t know if they can recover.