Can I treat with Prazipro AND make daily water changes of about 50%?

1. IRNOEbotGaming Initiate Member

Tank specs:
    20 gallon
    sand
    Temp is around 75-79 f
    AS OF LAST WATER CHECK
    ph is between 72 and 76
    ammonia is 0
    nitrites is less than 1
    nitrates is 0

5 Indian Pea Dwarf Puffer (used to be 6 and now you know why I am here :<......)

So I have made a few posts on my fishies and after taking everything I have been told into consideration, I am mostly positive my fish have IP.

The fish that died had white hair-like poops right before he started spazzing out, gasping for air at the top of the tank, spinning as if he lost his equilibrium and puffed, then died a few hours later.

The other fish in the tank, every so often, also have white hair-like poops, however none of them show any other signs other than one little tiny guy, who is VERY small, and has a deflated mid section, stays at the bottom of the tank and won't eat.

I was told it may be because my tank wasn't cycled, so that's why I am doing daily water changes with prime and soon with stability, but for now a simple bacteria supplement.

Now I am fully convinced they have IP from what I have read on here.

My question is, if I am doing daily water changes on a 20 gallon tank, at 50% volume per day, to try and get my tank cycled, and I want to treat my fish for IP with Prazipro, can they be done at the same time?

Will I need to replace any prazipro each day?

Should I just wait out the 5 - 7 day cycle it calls for, and not change the tank for the week?

Any info you can give me based on this information is greatly appreciated!

Help :<

2. IRNOEbotGaming Initiate Member

No one :< I need to save them :<

3. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

I might try this:
    Day 1: Large water change, add Prime and Stability as usual. Add PraziPro dose.
    Day 2: Add Prime to detoxify nitrites
    Day 3: Add Prime to detoxify nitrites
    Day 4: Large water change, add Prime and Stability as usual. Add PraziPro dose (if necessary. May not be. If it is, continue below. If it's not necessary, continue daily water changes until cycled)
    Day 5: Add Prime to detoxify nitrites
    Day 6: Add Prime to detoxify nitrites
    Day 7: Large water change, add Prime and Stability as usual.

4. IRNOEbotGaming Initiate Member

I will do this and report the results after a week. Thank you very much for your recommendation! I hope it works :<