Can I please have a moderator message me?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Bailey1234, Jul 21, 2015.

1. B

Bailey1234 New Member Member

Hello, I've been trying to message a moderator all afternoon, but I can't seem to figure it out. I think it might be because I don't have permission to message you? Because of my post count maybe?

help?

2. Gena

Gena Well Known Member Member

I think you have to have five posts to pm. I might be wrong though but I remember something along those lines.

Welcome to Fishlore!

3. Dom90

Dom90 Fishlore VIP Member

You need 50 posts to PM...

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

4. BDpups

BDpups Well Known Member Member

I think you can post messages on their profile pages without a minimum post count. If you go to the main forum page and scroll to the bottom it will give a list of online members. The mods names are in blue.

5. OP
    OP
    B

Unfortunately, I need to discuss a private matter with a moderator. Is there a way I could possibly do it? Do they ever email people?

6. LiterallyHydro

LiterallyHydro Well Known Member Member

Your best bet to get in immediate contact with a moderator is to email Fishlore's support email.

7. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to Fish Lore!!!! Nice to have you here!

Yes, I'd follow the link that LiterallyHydro sent to get in contact with a mod. :)

Best of luck! :D

8. jdhef

jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Until a member has 50 posts they cannot Private Message another member (even a Mod). You would have to either leave a Visitor Message (which I realize you do not want to do) or send an email to  

I do know that some of the mods have fishlore email addresses, but for some reason I could never gte mine to work.

9. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

I finally got mine working, Vistor message sent

10. OP
    OP
    B

Thank you Coradee, I have just emailed you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice