Can i alternate feed khuli loaches?

Nourhanateout22

Hello! I have a betta who I feed once every other day. I was wondering if khuli loaches can be put on that same schedule? If not I will follow whatever feeding schedule is more appropriate. Thank you! :)

BigManAquatics

A lot of people i think do that with their fish, or at least fast them once a week. They certainly won't starve to death.

Nourhanateout22

A lot of people i think do that with their fish, or at least fast them once a week. They certainly won't starve to death.
Thanks it's easier this way everyone gets fed same days

BigManAquatics

Thanks it's easier this way everyone gets fed same days
Yeah, remembering is the key. My fish get intermittenly fasted for a day or two quite often depending on my extra work schedule.

Nourhanateout22

Yeah, remembering is the key. My fish get intermittenly fasted for a day or two quite often depending on my extra work schedule.
Yes I work long hours too so intermediate fasting makes it easier

Linda1234

It is fine. Kuhli are scavenger - just make sure some pellets or something reach the bottom. If you see them rushing out as soon as food touches the bottom then maybe feed them an extra time the next day as it means they are really hungry.

Nourhanateout22

It is fine. Kuhli are scavenger - just make sure some pellets or something reach the bottom. If you see them rushing out as soon as food touches the bottom then maybe feed them an extra time the next day as it means they are really hungry.
Okay :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

20 Gallon Tank How Many Khulis
Replies
Views
Amcdonald58
Replies
Views
FishKeeper44
Replies
Views
Littlewoman01