Can I Add More ? Or It’s Overstock 65 Gallon Tank 

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I wouldn't call that overstocked, I agree with adding 4 more penguin tetras but I think it would be better to make each school bigger by a few fish instead of adding another school of different fish.

Aquaticlife007

Reaction score
nikm128 said:
I wouldn't call that overstocked, I agree with adding 4 more penguin tetras but I think it would be better to make each school bigger by a few fish instead of adding another school of different fish.
Ok how about more 6 penguin , 2 more dwarf neon rainbow , 2 more zebra danios, 3 more Denison barb .
That would make 8 Denison barb , 10 penguin tetra , 10 zebra danios , 10 dwarf neon rainbows , rest same 3 pearl gourami and 2 bristlenose and 1 angelfish ?

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
That will look great! It would be a heavier stock, but it definitely doesn't cross the line of overstocked.

Aquaticlife007

Reaction score
nikm128 said:
That will look great! It would be a heavier stock, but it definitely doesn't cross the line of overstocked.
Thanks , added penguin tetra and dwarf neon rainbow pair today will get denison barb next then zebra .thanks for suggestion , penguin started schooling with oldies

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom