Attachments

• tempImagetFB9R9.png
    tempImagetFB9R9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • tempImageJwacT2.png
    tempImageJwacT2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 20

Nopsu

Angel will probably outgrow the tank quite fast, but you could add to your tetra school or get another female pearl or 2 instead of the angel when he/she grows up.

connorjs1004

Angel will probably outgrow the tank quite fast, but you could add to your tetra school or get another female pearl or 2 instead of the angel when he/she grows up.
You can always add more Bolivian Rams
Could I add say 5 more tetras to the school and then maybe a group of corydoras instead

SparkyJones

The angel needs another 6 months or so. It's got a heck of a lot of growing to do still. I think the gouramis will get a bit bigger also.

I'd personally hold off and see where he winds up in size. Most of mine top out about a silver dollar or just a hair bigger, but I've had a couple, have one now, with a 6" diameter body and then fins he's a good 8"+ in every direction except sideways. Lol.

You may not like his size with the rest of your fish and decide it doesn't fit what you're doing. You aren't overstocked now, but you might feel you are when that angel is full grown. You might not like him being front and center and upfront and in your face and taking away from the rest of the fish.

You could add more now, you might find it crowded when he grows up though.

connorjs1004

So, sadly one of the gourami died. I tested the water and everything seemed fine, no ammonia, no nitrite, and 20ppm nitrate, but I did a 25% water change anyway just to be safe.
Would this free up the stocking to add the corys now?

Frank the Fish guy

More Gouramis. They do better in groups to spread out aggression. I keep 6 Gouramis that are very much at peace. Smaller groups bully each other.

Random Great Thread!

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom