Can I Add Anemo In My 15 Gallon Tank

sanjay7
I have 1kg live rock and 4 kg live sand . 1 seabae clownfish and a butterfly. If I add anemo will it affect my livings in tank ? .I'm planning to add more live rocks too.

Ernest Sacco
I have 1kg live rock and 4 kg live sand . 1 seabae clownfish and a butterfly. If I add anemo will it affect my livings in tank ? .I'm planning to add more live rocks too.
I really hope this butterfly is only there temporarily....if not get rid of him and get a mate for your clown....after that I really don't think anything else should be added

sanjay7
I really hope this butterfly is only there temporarily....if not get rid of him and get a mate for your clown....after that I really don't think anything else should be added
Okay . So just two fishes . And that should be a pair of clown

sanjay7
Okay . So just two fishes . And that should be a pair of clown
My new clown isn't eating. Any tips to make it eat ?

Ernest Sacco
My new clown isn't eating. Any tips to make it eat ?
What are you attempting to feed

sanjay7
What are you attempting to feed
Food from my local fish store . My previous ate but they aren't anymore due to other reasons . Two days since I got clown

Ernest Sacco
Food from my local fish store . My previous ate but they aren't anymore due to other reasons . Two days since I got clown
Is it frozen...I feed my fish including clowns a mix of pellets and mysis

sanjay7
Is it frozen...I feed my fish including clowns a mix of pellets and mysis
Can I feed shrimps which we eat ?

Ernest Sacco
Can I feed shrimps which we eat ?
I don't have experience so I can't say for certain....but I've heard market shrimp being used for large fish so I would thI k if you cut it really small it would be fine

sanjay7
I don't have experience so I can't say for certain....but I've heard market shrimp being used for large fish so I would thI k if you cut it really small it would be fine
Yeah I did that
. Btw I got NSW for my another fish tank. Removed all the large particles. They water is crystal clear now . I do knew that there will be some micro particles. Water parameters are fine . Any more filters required ?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Jesterrace
Replies
Views
JR. Reefer
Replies
Views
Jesterrace
Replies
Views