Help Can anyone ID these LR high-jackers....

OP
I

ibiaquariums

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
quality of picture/detail of him??

or size??

The top left picture you can see the whole crab....

ill try for some HD ones lol!! thanks for looking. r repost soon as I got better ones!

Morgan111

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I can see it just not all the detail.... prob. just a decorator crab or something of the sort.... I've got a crab in my tank that I have no idea how he made it in there as my live rock came in dry lol.... and I've never bought a crab lol only thing I can figure is he came in on a coral frag n was tiny

OP
I

ibiaquariums

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yeh I rekon that your probably right with your verdict on your crab! I rekon mine was something along those lines also. just grew from the smallest of small lol.

Ive looked all over the net.. and found not even 1 picture that looks like my crab! Not sure about a decorator... ive read up on those, if mines a decorator then hes decorating the inside of that rock loooool. My crab is also lightning quick & hides majority of the time, coming out a little more at night, but not a great deal at that... I don't even think id be able to catch him... id have to remove that whole piece of LR. thoe hes probably still a junior crab, and maybe still shy... who knows *sob sob*...

Does anyone know how long it takes a crab to turn adult? is their a way of telling?

thanx guys n girls!

Morgan111

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I know some of them will eat coral and such, I got rid of the decoratr I had long ago because he was getting into stuff I didnt want him too.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom