Can anyone ID these LR high-jackers.... Help

1. i

ibiaquariums Valued Member Member

Hey fishlore..

Any chance of ID'ing these trouble makers for us?!

Theirs a crab??? and a snail???

any help is great help, thank you!!!

:)

Attached Files:

2. Morgan111

Morgan111 Well Known Member Member

cant see them good enough

3. OP
    OP
    i

quality of picture/detail of him??

or size??

The top left picture you can see the whole crab....

ill try for some HD ones lol!! thanks for looking. r repost soon as i got better ones!

4. Morgan111

I can see it just not all the detail.... prob. just a decorator crab or something of the sort.... I've got a crab in my tank that i have no idea how he made it in there as my live rock came in dry lol.... and I've never bought a crab lol only thing I can figure is he came in on a coral frag n was tiny

5. OP
    OP
    i

Yeh i rekon that your probably right with your verdict on your crab! I rekon mine was something along those lines also. just grew from the smallest of small lol.

Ive looked all over the net.. and found not even 1 picture that looks like my crab! Not sure about a decorator... ive read up on those, if mines a decorator then hes decorating the inside of that rock loooool. My crab is also lightning quick & hides majority of the time, comming out a little more at night, but not a great deal at that... i dont even think id be able to catch him... id have to remove that whole piece of LR. thoe hes probably still a junior crab, and maybe still shy... who knows *sob sob*...

Does anyone know how long it takes a crab to turn adult? is their a way of telling?

thanx guys n girls! :)

6. Morgan111

I know some of them will eat coral and such, I got rid of the decoratr I had long ago because he was getting into stuff I didnt want him too.