Can anyone ID these LR high-jackers.... Help

Discussion in 'Photos' started by ibiaquariums, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ibiaquariumsValued MemberMember

Hey fishlore..

Any chance of ID'ing these trouble makers for us?!

Theirs a crab??? and a snail???

any help is great help, thank you!!!

:)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. Morgan111

Morgan111Well Known MemberMember

cant see them good enough

3. OP
    OP
    i

ibiaquariumsValued MemberMember

quality of picture/detail of him??

or size??

The top left picture you can see the whole crab....

ill try for some HD ones lol!! thanks for looking. r repost soon as i got better ones!

4. Morgan111

I can see it just not all the detail.... prob. just a decorator crab or something of the sort.... I've got a crab in my tank that i have no idea how he made it in there as my live rock came in dry lol.... and I've never bought a crab lol only thing I can figure is he came in on a coral frag n was tiny

5. OP
    OP
    i

ibiaquariumsValued MemberMember

Yeh i rekon that your probably right with your verdict on your crab! I rekon mine was something along those lines also. just grew from the smallest of small lol.

Ive looked all over the net.. and found not even 1 picture that looks like my crab! Not sure about a decorator... ive read up on those, if mines a decorator then hes decorating the inside of that rock loooool. My crab is also lightning quick & hides majority of the time, comming out a little more at night, but not a great deal at that... i dont even think id be able to catch him... id have to remove that whole piece of LR. thoe hes probably still a junior crab, and maybe still shy... who knows *sob sob*...

Does anyone know how long it takes a crab to turn adult? is their a way of telling?

thanx guys n girls! :)

6. Morgan111

I know some of them will eat coral and such, I got rid of the decoratr I had long ago because he was getting into stuff I didnt want him too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice