can anyone help

Frank01Mustang

Reaction score
anybody know what kind of fish this guy is???  I know hes a White Tip somthing, docile little fella, great colors too!

clear.gif

^^Rusty came out to say hi to fishlore!!

14.jpg

15.jpg

clear.gif

he wasnt doing to well at the fishstore I saw him in so I took him home for 5 bucks and now hes doin great!

thanks in advance for all the help!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Don't know what this fish is, but it's certainly BEAUTIFUL! And the eel-like fish is so cool too! What is it?

The blue fish looks like some kind of a Malawi Cichlid to me. It looks like an electric blue lab.

How large is the fish? Is your tank's pH high?

Frank01Mustang

Reaction score
I know hes not a Lab, he is a White Tip somthing haha, not sure the rest of his name, hes still small, about 3 or 4 inches or so, Rusty is a medium size Tire Track Eel though haha, hes got quite the personality too!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
If he's not an electric blue lab, then I don't know. He really looks like it. What kind is your tank? African rift lake tank?

Frank01Mustang

Reaction score
right now hes in my 55 gallon with an Angelfish, Tiretrack Spiney Eel, 3 Silverdollars, 2 Syndo Cats, Pictus Cat, Bumbel Bee Cat, Red Terror, and 2 smaller Oscars, he is doing great in there, once I find out more about him I will put him in a tank that is more suitable for him, I was gonna put him in the 25 but i was afraid he would eat my kuhlis, and kill my angel fish, If I can I will leave him in the 55, he seems to like chasing the silver dollars!

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
It's called 'A Blue Fish That I Wouldn't Mind Getting My Paws On!!'..that's one heck of a purchase for five bucks..I gotta get me one of those!

Buzz

Valued Member
Reaction score
wild guesses but...Aulonocara Mbengi or maybe powder blue socolofi???!!! try cichlids.com. I don't have any cichlids yet so I have never really used the site, but a lot of the pics there look similar to your little guy

Buzz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom