Can any one identify these rocks and plants?

diamonfingers

EDIT: Links from instagram. Forum rules. I actually talked to the original scaper but lost content this is why I am asking here. I left the watermark to give credit.

Login • Instagram

i am trying to replicate. can you tell me which type of rock this is? do they come arched like that or have they been cut and glued back to gather?

also can you identify the plants here from same tank? is it java moss or small dwarfs tears? are there other types? and is this sand or substrate? particles look too thick for sand

more close ups from the same tank:
Login • Instagram
Login • Instagram

Mod edit: images removed for copyright issues

V1K

Definitely a moss of some kind. Possibly two kinds of moss, since one looks lighter and smoother and another greener and fluffier. Pretty sure the rocks need to be glued together in a desirable shape. And yes, it looks like small gravel more than sand.

Personally I wouldn't focus on such small details like exact type of rock, species of moss or brand of gravel - as long as it suits the purpose, you can use whatever is available.

diamonfingers

Definitely a moss of some kind. Possibly two kinds of moss, since one looks lighter and smoother and another greener and fluffier. Pretty sure the rocks need to be glued together in a desirable shape. And yes, it looks like small gravel more than sand.

Personally I wouldn't focus on such small details like exact type of rock, species of moss or brand of gravel - as long as it suits the purpose, you can use whatever is available.

can you identify the rock? is it dragon?

sslliitthheerr

can you identify the rock? is it dragon?
i dont know much about hardscape but it does not look like the dragonstone that i have seen

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Salem
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
RL2021
Replies