Came home to a BIG Surprise!!

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
So I was showing my mom (who knows nothing about fish) The two giant corys I want....A skunk and an emerald. Went to work today and just got home and my mom says to me I bought you something. Im a CNA so I thought a new uniform, LOL. Nope she went out today and bought my two corys!!!!!!! I told her I cant put them in the 55 yet though so for right now they are in my 20 gallon Quarantine tank happily swimming about. Im hoping once the 55 is done cycling my BRP will be ok with these guys since mom already bought them for me. So cross my fingers in a few weeks when I can put all of these fish in we will be in good shape. Oh but they are so gorgeous and BIG. Hoping to get pics up soon.

Chris123

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Cool
Are planning on adding more to the school becuse i hear cories like to be in groups.

Chris

Edit
Are you missing somthing
:camera:

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Id like to get a couple of albinos if I can find em big enough. Found some really pretty ones that had an irridescent blue cast to them bit they were small like my emerals I have in my guppy tank.

Cory-crazy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Congrats on your new corys,i hope they settle in well.
Even though its great to have different species of corys,the corys themselves would be happier in groups of their own species and would interact more

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Corys!

Sorry just wanted to join the cory thread. Love me some corys.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom