Calling All Fluval 2.0 Owners

Samiul islam

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hello, this thread is calling on fluval 2.0 fresh and planted light owners as i have recently noticed something.

I have the 32w fluval 2.0 fresh and planted, rated about 56 par at 18". I also use the wifi controller app and my lights are set at 100%, or thats what i thought.
After accidently pressing the touch sensitive button, which is always set to "red"/"off" mode so it can be automatically controlled by the programmed app, it went into "blue" mode which is manual mode lights at full power.

The lights in "blue" mode were so much brighter than the "red" mode even though they are programmed to be 100% white and blue channel as thats what you can control.

Anyone experienced/noticed this? As it makes the programming useless if u cant actually use the light at 100% with the wifi controller.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Elkwatcher

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't use the program app yet but I can DIM the "blue mode" by keeping my finger on the touch button lightly. Supposedly when you go through the blue- purple- red/off cycle, when I turn it back on in the morning it remains dim where I put it, unless I touch again and raise to 100% or dim down.

Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 54 66.7%

Top Bottom