Calgary flames

King Dojo

Valued Member
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with fish but who is happy Calgary is out of the playoffs

cicatriz

Valued Member
Reaction score
being from Edmonton i dislike the f-lames immensely, but on the other hand i also hate detroit... i guess they got what the deserved for the nonsense in game 5.

here's hoping the wings get knocked off in the next round

are you also in edmonton king dojo?

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'll second the motion to see detroit go down next round - red wings suck! I'd like to see the Sabres win the cup.

cicatriz

Valued Member
Reaction score
i guess in both the major papers the oilers took out a full page ad apologizing to fans regarding the performance of the team... how about apologizing for trading ryan smyth???

King Dojo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Im from drumheller ab its about 4 hour away from Edmonton and yes I think buffalo deserves the cup but we will see. I wonder if there are ne people from Cargary on this site lol

FishFyer

Valued Member
Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
I'll second the motion to see detroit go down next round - red wings suck!  I'd like to see the Sabres win the cup.
Yaaa... im hoping for Sabres to wooo ;D

aj_1992

Valued Member
Reaction score
King Dojo said:
Im from drumheller ab its about 4 hour away from Edmonton and yes I think buffalo deserves the cup but we will see. I wonder if there are ne people from Cargary on this site lol
i moved from Vancouver to Calgary and i'm still a hardcore Canucks fan. actually, i didn't know what Calgary's hockey team was until everyone was wearing the flames jersey and having those silly-lookin' flags of the flaming 'C' no offence to any1

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom