Want To Buy Cabomba or Limnophila and Dwarf Water Lettuce + some questions I have about the plants

julifhy

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,913
Location
Bay Area
Experience
Just started
Is anyone here selling or giving away cabomba or limnophila and water lettuce?

I also have some questions about the plants:
Does cabomba or limnophila shed like hornwort?
Can you have giant water lettuce in a 10 gallon tank?
Are these plants good for beginners / are they hardy?
Do any of these plants need anything extra?

Edit:
For now I think I’m only interested in the water lettuce, but if you are selling or giving away the only 2 plants, I would still be glad to know.
 

Pwilly07

Well Known
Member
Messages
624
Reaction score
339
Location
Parma, Ohio
Experience
3 years
julifhy said:
Is anyone here selling or giving away cabomba or limnophila and water lettuce?

I also have some questions about the plants:
Does cabomba or limnophila shed like hornwort?
Can you have giant water lettuce in a 10 gallon tank?
Are these plants good for beginners / are they hardy?
Do any of these plants need anything extra?

Edit:
For now I think I’m only interested in the water lettuce, but if you are selling or giving away the only 2 plants, I would still be glad to know.
I have oodles of water lettuce at 3/1$. I generally throw in extra too.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #4
OP
julifhy

julifhy

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,913
Location
Bay Area
Experience
Just started
Pwilly07 said:
I have oodles of water lettuce at 3/1$. I generally throw in extra too.
Ty! I'm still waiting on some supplies I need for my 10 gallon, so I will let you know when I'll be able to order! Is there a shipping fee or is it free?
Also, how big are they? Could I possibly get a picture?
 

Pwilly07

Well Known
Member
Messages
624
Reaction score
339
Location
Parma, Ohio
Experience
3 years
julifhy said:
Ty! I'm still waiting on some supplies I need for my 10 gallon, so I will let you know when I'll be able to order! Is there a shipping fee or is it free?
Also, how big are they? Could I possibly get a picture?
Aquarium plants, fish, and snails Updated List Want To Sell - | 425990 | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free

I may have some limnophila too! It would be $1 per stem at most. I have to look to see what I have. The link has pictures of the water lettuce for you to see. It is a slightly older photo, but I have plenty in 4 or 5 tanks right now. I would combine everything into one package for you, but yes I have to charge shipping, unfortunately. This fish business is to make extra money as my wife is unemployed, but the longer I've done it, I realized I wanted it to be permanent even once she gets a job.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #6
OP
julifhy

julifhy

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,913
Location
Bay Area
Experience
Just started
Pwilly07 said:
Aquarium plants, fish, and snails Updated List Want To Sell - | 425990 | Buy, Sell, Trade, Free

I may have some limnophila too! It would be $1 per stem at most. I have to look to see what I have. The link has pictures of the water lettuce for you to see. It is a slightly older photo, but I have plenty in 4 or 5 tanks right now. I would combine everything into one package for you, but yes I have to charge shipping, unfortunately. This fish business is to make extra money as my wife is unemployed, but the longer I've done it, I realized I wanted it to be permanent even once she gets a job.
That’s great! I would only need 2-4 stems of limnphila, so it’s fine if you don’t have much. The water lettuce looks great from the pictures! I’ll be able to order soon, so I’ll let you know. I’m also fine with a shipping fee :)
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
97
Guests online
2,308
Total visitors
2,405

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom