Buying Rare Fish

Oliver T.
Hello, I want to ask where you guys get your rare and strange fish from. Do you buy them online or from a lfs? Im trying to get my hands on some styrange fish but my lfs doesn't carry what I'm looking for.

HarrisonAquatics
Aquabid is a good place for a lot of uncommon fish.

I ordered 6 pairs of Pseudomugil Cyanodorsalis last week - should be here on Wednesday!

FinalFins
I bought some eyespot gourami that are not often seen from the WetSpot- I often drool at their selection of hard to get fish. Aquaticclarity and Tangled Up in Cichlids also have some harder to get fish.

Oliver T.
FinalFins said:
I bought some eyespot gourami that are not often seen from the WetSpot- I often drool at their selection of hard to get fish. Aquaticclarity and Tangled Up in Cichlids also have some harder to get fish.
The wetspot definetly had some interesting fish, and I really liked there wide range of eels and puffers which I was looking for. Right now though im looking for some sort of freshwater flounder or tongue fish. Im also looking for mudskippers but I doubt any store would ship them. Thanks for the information though, it helped alot

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom