Buying Plants Online?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by mmp4, Apr 13, 2017.

1. m

mmp4 Valued Member Member

Hi everyone. What are some good online places to order plants that aren't too expensive? Thanks

2. Lchi87

Lchi87 Moderator Moderator Member

Trinsfish is my go to!

3. F

Franky New Member Member

Aquariumplants.com i recently bought from them and order:
    3-Anacharis narrow leaf
    2-Java fern
    2-Amazon sword
    And i received 6 of each!
    Only down side for me is that any orders made before sunday get sent the following week. Other then that I'd still order again.

4. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

Ebay, Aquabid, our BSTF section once you meet the criterias, Dustinsfishtank, etc.... just make sure to do your research when purchasing your aquatic plants by looking at the reviews.

Also be aware of the temperatures from the seller's area and yours....when it reaches 100s mark I don't usually order plants, some sellers will add cold pack for additional cost

5. L

Landos Well Known Member Member

I've bought most of mine through eBay. Cheap and fast shipping

6. OP
    OP
    m

thanks everyone. Im definitely going to check out all those places

7. BlissfulBetta

BlissfulBetta Valued Member Member

I recently purchased plants from the Planted Aquariums Central website. The prices were good and the customer service was amazing! The plants were as healthy as could be.

8. Lunnapr11

Lunnapr11 Valued Member Member

I'm absolutely obsessed with "wetgreenthing" on eBay! I already placed 16 orders in the last few months. All their plants are gorgeous, healthy, and you won't find a better price or customer service. They usually delivered pretty quickly too!
    "Plantsfactory" on eBay has beautiful plants too, but a little more pricey.
    "Grumpy-Bear-Art" (also eBay) sold me a horrible plant that I had to toss :(
    And finally, Fosters and Smith sold some hornwort that infested my 37g with snails!

-My 2-cents :)

[​IMG]

9. FishFish221

FishFish221 Well Known Member Member

Amazon if you want cheap marimos.

10. OP
    OP
    m

Thanx. Already seeing a lot that I want.

11. Lunnapr11

Lunnapr11 Valued Member Member

You're welcome! Also, I forgot to mention that wetgreenthing (and many eBay sellers) always carry a "buy 2 and the third is free" promotions!!! Just something to think about, I always buy in batches of 3!
    I should charge them for promoting them hehehe! Happy buying and post photos!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice