Buying Help

1. GibbyMcGibz Member Member

Hi there! I just posted and now I am posting another thread so I hope this isn't breaking the rules :p.
    Anyways, I was looking to see what websites you guys use to buy plants and live fish. I want a trusted website with experienced owners obviously, thanks!

2. Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

I've bought plants and shrimp from a member on here (once you have 50 posts you can buy things from people in the Buy, Sale, Trade, Free section). I bought two bettas off EBay.

What kind of fish and plants are you looking to get? That may help. :)

3. Katie13 Fishlore VIP Member

4. AllieSten Fishlore VIP Member

I have ordered plants from Buce plants along with their all in one plant food. I am a plant newbie and what I got came looking amazing and is doing well. The plant food is working too. I definitely recommend them.

5. GibbyMcGibz Member Member

Cherry Shrimp and Java Moss.

Thanks, Reading now.

6. Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

A whole bunch of people on here are selling both. What grade of cherry shrimp are you looking for? Or does it not matter?

Stick around for a while and post on some of the 'fun topics' too and those 50 posts will come like nothing. :)

7. Katie13 Fishlore VIP Member

8. GibbyMcGibz Member Member

Doesn't matter at all. Iam a noobie and just want something that inexpensive yet will promise a thriving future :D

9. goplecos Well Known Member Member

Aquatic Arts is the best. They have some very unique stock, and great costumer service. Their shipping is a little on the pricy side, but it's super fast and has very few DOAs.

10. Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

Haha, cherry shrimp sound perfect then! Do you have a community tank or are you planning one just for cherry shrimp? :)

11. GibbyMcGibz Member Member

Wow they have a wide selection. They also have bristle nose plecos so aim happy :D

I'am starting a 20 long community tank and I'am very excited :)

12. Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

Awesome! Just remember for cherry shrimp that they're pretty small and lots of things view them as lunch. If you get enough and heavily plant it it shouldn't be too much of an issue, though.

13. goplecos Well Known Member Member

They are awesome, I love their tetras and rasboras.

14. GibbyMcGibz Member Member

Iam planning on having small pvc pipes wrapped in moss for them to hide in along with the other plants and driftwood

15. goplecos Well Known Member Member

Cool, that should work great.