Buying fish online

Mrlovew

Reaction score
Hello again, I posted earlier to ask about stocking suggestions for a 54 gallon tank, and now that i have an idea of what i want in the tank I was wondering where people buy fish online at. A lot of suggestions for stocking said to get a certain number of males to females but none of the sites I can find offer the option to buy based on sex. if anyone has any experience buying online any tips would be appreciated. Also bonus points for a site that lets me pick based on sex so my tank doesnt get crazy with a bunch of males getting territorial!

Addictedtobettas

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Aquaticarts.com typically offers male and/or female combinations. They ship all fish overnight only. Been fairly happy with the livestock from them.
Anywhere online is likely to have a few issues.

clark12

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I didnt see your stock list but Imperial tropicals is awesome. SOMETIMES they will work with a male/female preference. I have ordered from them a couple of times and all of there fish were happy and healthy and no doa's. I think it was $35 shipping but i paid $50 for saturday shipping due to our work schedules. They were packed well

e_watson09

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Depends on what you're buying. Sometimes you can request a number of males and females

New Threads