Buying cherry shrimp online ?

LanePie

I’m looking for a good place online to buy cherry shrimp. Where is a good place or good breeder ?

awilkinson871

A lot of people buy from AquaHuna

Upvote 0

Leeman75

I HIGHLY recommond Pwilly's Fish Emporium!!

Tropical Fish Breeder | Pwilly's Fish Emporium

Why?
First, he is a member on Fishlore and a site sponsor.
Secondly, he has a great selection and great prices! I ordered some plants and some Blue Velvet Shrimp about a month ago. The plants were healthy and are doing great in my tanks. The Shrimp were gorgeous and I've already had about a dozen babies!! I also got some cholla wood with Java Moss on them and they are doing great in my tanks. Every other time I've bought moss like that from other sites, it all melts away to nothing...these have done awesome!

I cannot recommend his site enough!!

Upvote 0

NearMeBettas

I HIGHLY recommond Pwilly's Fish Emporium!!

Tropical Fish Breeder | Pwilly's Fish Emporium

Why?
First, he is a member on Fishlore and a site sponsor.
Secondly, he has a great selection and great prices! I ordered some plants and some Blue Velvet Shrimp about a month ago. The plants were healthy and are doing great in my tanks. The Shrimp were gorgeous and I've already had about a dozen babies!! I also got some cholla wood with Java Moss on them and they are doing great in my tanks. Every other time I've bought moss like that from other sites, it all melts away to nothing...these have done awesome!

I cannot recommend his site enough!!
Pwilly07 is great!

Upvote 0

Cinabar

I’ve bought from internationalaquatics on eBay. Cheapest price on the internet I could find. It was my first time have shrimp and I wanted to try my hand without spending too much. Didn’t expect much but was pleasantly surprised. Shrimp were healthy and high quality in color, packing and shipping was fast.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JasonOz
Replies
Views
Flyfisha
  • Question
Replies
Views
richiep