Buying a house for my fish?

sheilashoelady

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My husband and I are in the process of house hunting for our first home! Is it bad that when I find a house I like, I want to go back and get a water sample from the tap to test? Oh, the life of a fish keeper.

utkgreg

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL!!! Well, when we start looking again in the near future, I'll be focused more on the space for the aquariums and viewing area. Water quality is less of a concern with my Christmas addition of an RO unit!

sheilashoelady

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
utkgreg said:
LOL!!! Well, when we start looking again in the near future, I'll be focused more on the space for the aquariums and viewing area. Water quality is less of a concern with my Christmas addition of an RO unit!
The place we are interested in is 3 times bigger than the house we are renting, so there will be no shortage of space! At least, not for a while...

Hooray for awesome Christmas additions!!

utkgreg

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Three times bigger?!?! My MTS would go in to overdrive. I've been walking around the condo today trying to figure out where I could fit a 15g tall that I noticed on CraigsList... comes with oak stand, hood and light for $40. I just don't know where I would put it!

AshWolFF

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I live in a smaller house now but you're lucky you are house hunting.

My buddies and I are saving up to build a couple of houses of our own on a piece of land here but to do so I'll be living in a tiny, itty bitty trailer on the land...so the fish will be in storage. D:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom