BUY/SELL section : 50 posts requiered

Aquaricky

Sup

Regarding the security against spam / malicious user, settings a minimum posts as for now is a goos idea, however, members with less messages than 50 but, having made some quality topic should also get access to it.

You could add other condition like if the user have 50 posts or received 10 like or have win 5 bagdes.... this will not make weaker your securiry anti spam and allow more legitimate users access to it

BigManAquatics

You work for the government? Cuz i thought only the government liked to fix things until they broke!

Upvote 0

Dunk2

Sup

Regarding the security against spam / malicious user, settings a minimum posts as for now is a goos idea, however, members with less messages than 50 but, having made some quality topic should also get access to it.

You could add other condition like if the user have 50 posts or received 10 like or have win 5 bagdes.... this will not make weaker your securiry anti spam and allow more legitimate users access to it

Problem is, your suggestion equates “likes” with quality posts/ topics.

You would NOT believe how many likes these guys got me. . .

F4C9F112-9503-430D-85D0-538430F82358.gif

EF5FB055-EEDA-4A70-9E43-6EA9C6131955.gif
Is that quality? I think so, but maybe not. :)

About your 5 badge suggestion. . . Careful what you wish for!

Upvote 0

mattgirl

Just stick around and help folks. You might be surprised at how quickly you can get to 50 posts.

Upvote 0

smee82

50 posts is safe and easy and i don't see it changing any time soon.

Upvote 0

Aquaricky

50 posts being the only way to unlock the post inside the section is kinda pushing to the flood just to reach the limit... Im not saying you should remove, but add other way...

Whats about a small donation of 5 bucks ? Im just giving some 30 seconds though idea.

I will stick around sure, this is just a minor inconvinient no big deal

Upvote 0

Lucy

Hi Welcome to FishLore!
Mike (the admin) has never taken a bribe, I mean a donation. :p
It's doubtful he'll start over this.

Like Smee said, it won't change any time soon.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kribensis27
Replies
Views
chromedome52
Replies
Views
Mike
Replies