Butterfly is going to be absent for a bit. Let's wish her a healthy recovery.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Butterfly is having some surgery and will be not with us for a short time and I know that we all wish her well. She thought you would like to know that she is not abandoning us, and will be back soon. Please keep her in your thoughts and hopefully it won't be long and she will be back amongst us.

We will miss you, Carol. Get well soon and we love you.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I hope that all will go well with the surgery and that you'll recover quickly Carol. Wishing you a lot of health, and cannot wait to see you back at Fish Lore - you (and Gunnie) are the one(s) who keeps this forum going! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. See you when you've recovered

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
May your period of convalescence be as short as the line of figures on my salary-cheque!!..Get well real soon Butterfly.

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
sorry to here u are going to hospital(i hate those places)..hope u are well soon and all the best..fishlore will miss your wealth of knowledge..

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My best wishes to a speedy recovery, my friend.
I will call you this weekend.

Dino

Manicivy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your surgery! Thanks for everything you've done for this site, don't worry it will be here when you get back (=

Get well quickly!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I spoke to Butterfly a few minutes ago. She got home from the hospital yesterday and is doing well. She will be at home resting for a bit and then hopefull return to us ready to get her messages.

Rose

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're back home(especially since some of us remember the taste of hospital-food!),be well and be back with us sooner than later.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
WOO HOO! Just heard from Butterfly! She is doing well, but is very tired. Hopefully we will be seeing her back on for a little while, and then more often as she gets her strength back! ;D

lokky.funky

Valued Member
Reaction score
From the number of replies under this topic, I could understand the kind of impact Carol has had on the fishlore members. I have read her posts and used her advice a lot. Hope to see you soon in the forum.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Lokky, you're right. She's the greatest! Of course, so are Gunnie and Chickadee, and many others

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom