but the Mayans said

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
funny.jpg

Happy that you're all still here with me. May MTS take over the world. bwhahahaha

It appears the Mayans had it wrong, the world didn't end.

Last edited:

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cute Ryan! I'm still here!

I was watching NBC news last night with Brian Williams and they had a Mayan expert talking and he said the Mayans never said the world was going to end, that it was only the end of a particular time frame.

However, the day isn't over. ROFL.

Ken

Everythingzen

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I kept getting distracted while sitting here waiting for the end. I turned down a Maya doco on zDiscovery because I was engrossed in Jaysee's fish vids, lol.

aylad

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
No, just you wait. By the end of the day, the Great Aquarist will have moved us from this quarantine tank into the Great Display Tank of Eternity, where we'll enjoy a blissful existence surrounded by various other unimaginable species of intelligent life... probably including Dino's people.

Brad1776

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
2012 Planetary Alignment - Since the Mayan calendar is based on cycles, December 21, 2012 merely indicates the end of a cycle that began on August 11, 3114 BC. There is no evidence from any Mayan literature suggesting that the world will come to an end.

Seems like good new to me

AmazonPassion

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Perhaps the Zombie virus still needs time to spread but already have started. Remember stay a way from people who are walking funny and vacant eyes.

nippybetta

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Actually, if mad cow disease infected humans, it could be a zombie disease- scary thought.

I heard at school that they flipped over the mayan calender and found a bunch more dates, or something. I don't know if it's true though.

3aquariums

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
He's right (Aqua UK), they never said anything about the world ending. Its like replacing your 2012 calender with a 2013 calender. The cycle just starts over like all of the other calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom