Bundling Services

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
With the economy being bad, many people are bundling their services to save money. After the 12 month savings period, they usually hit you with the regular rates.

I found out through a friend of mine that you can call them and tell them to re-bundle you for the discounted rates. I just did it and it works.

I just thought I'd share this in case anyone else was going through the same thing.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
BB, can you elaborate on the Bundling?

Ken

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
aquarist48 said:
BB, can you elaborate on the Bundling?

Ken
Sure-getting your phone, internet, cable, and sometimes cell phone from the same provider. They provide promotional discounts for this and it's usually on one bill as opposed to 3-4. Charter, Directv (through BellSouth), and Comcast do it. I'm sure other phone and cable companies do it too.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh I see and thanks for your response.

We have the internet, cable and phone all through the same phone company. I just hadn't heard it labeled that way. For the first time in over 12 years I have network stations! Yeah!!!!! We are the first in our neighborhood to have it all Bundled and we are the test house. We got 3 months free for doing so Chef sends emails to the phone company letting them know of any problems. Some of the TV channels weren't coming through that we should have been getting. Stuff like that.

Thanks!
Ken

btate617

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes it does.

We only have 2 choices for phone here so we get the bundle deal too. At the end of the year we just call Shaw and saw give us the same deal or we will go with MTS which is $10 cheaper.... and they give you the same package.
One thing though make sure you do it before your year is up. We missed it by a few days last year and our bill went from $109 for phone, internet, cable, to $225. So get them before it expires or you will get a bill at regular price.

Brian

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads